+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

This is fricking amazing and before anyone gets too hot under the collar it is certainly NOT racist:

https://storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in

Re: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

Excellent, Freedom of speech is a basic human right and an essential component of any democracy, we must challenge these fools that are taking it away.

Re: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Excellent, Freedom of speech is a basic human right and an essential component of any democracy, we must challenge these fools that are taking it away.

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    This is fricking amazing and before anyone gets too hot under the collar it is certainly NOT racist:

Maybe its not racist but it is quite a scummy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    Maybe its not racist but it is quite a scummy thing to do.
    What, printing words on paper? Oh, the horror!

My sides have split, is their a doctor in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    My sides have split, is their a doctor in the house?
    They see themselves as "smashers of cultural marxism and fighters for free speech". Not sure many will view it that way.

Not racist?

Well if he's not racist (he is) he's an arrogant far right arsehole with a contempt for other people's rights and property. If I had neo-nazi crap coming off my printer (with the cost of paper and ink today!) because some moron hacker wants to take a swipe at something you call 'cultural Marxism' then I would not take the attitude 'it's only words'.

We had a monster thread about whether there is any harm from 'just words' a few weeks back. Whilst I don't agree with some of the (self) censorship and 'no platform' positions taken by some institutions and campaign groups, I think it is really frightening that so many libertarians use 'free speech' as a reason or excuse to say there should never be any limits or restrictions.

What harm has been caused by this, exactly? Apart from wasting paper, ink and the wear and tear on the printers, what harm has been done? Who has been hurt, damaged, discriminated against?

Nothing and no-one.

And that is the whole point of his exercise.

What harm has been caused by this, exactly? Apart from wasting paper, ink and the wear and tear on the printers, what harm has been done? Who has been hurt, damaged, discriminated against?

Nothing and no-one.

And that is the whole point of his exercise.
    I would think at least one person may have been falsely accused of printing this bile and may have at the very least feared for thier job. What about the time wasted over this? Just because you can do something does not mean you should do it, the twunt that sent it should be ashamed.

Laugh! Laugh at the entitled people who don't want to have neo-Nazi shit coming out of their printer!

What's this guy's problem? Can he not see how having swastikas coming out of your printer might annoy/distress you a little bit?

Then saying this when talking about universities: "These are of course "safe spaces" which should never be violated with terrible wrongthink"

I don't think people would mind if colleges didn't allow Nazism, White Supremacy and Swastikas on University campuses, mate

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Freedom of speech doesnt mean what you say wont have consequences ie someone calling you racist or whatever

I am off to Wickes to buy some paint, going to draw a big cock and balls on blue sky's front lawn. FREEDOM OF SPEECH INIT

I am off to Wickes to buy some paint, going to draw a big cock and balls on blue sky's front lawn. FREEDOM OF SPEECH INIT
    By his logic, him getting pissed of and telling you to stop is anti-free speech

Having read the whole article I have no doubt that this is racist.

It does tell us something about free speech, but not what the racist individual behind this "epic" trolling is pretending this was all about.
    What it tells me that there a lot of people out there (and some on here apparently) complaining that their right to free speech is under attack because institutions like universities and places of work don't stand for this kind of offensive garbage being peddled on their property.
    That's not what freedom of speech is.
    Freedom of speech is about the government not arresting iu for having and expressing an opinion. A university not giving a racist the opportunity to do a show at one of their venues isn't anything to do with freedom of speech, it's just them saying that it isn't for them, ta very much, please find somewhere else to spout the racist shit.

I don't know what's stupider, thinking something produced by a bro nazi website isn't racist.

Using the phrase epic trolling.

Or thinking free speech means you can say whatever you want without consequence.

I'm genuinely shocked how thick and ignorant so many people are, we really need to improve education in this country.

I don't have a lawn. You all seem to be missing the point...look at the thread title...two mentions of the word trolling...i admitted that it was trolling and yet certain people jumped on with self-righteous indignation. Get a grip you bunch of delicate flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't know what's stupider, thinking something produced by a bro nazi website isn't racist.

Using the phrase epic trolling.

Or thinking free speech means you can say whatever you want without consequence.

I'm genuinely shocked how thick and ignorant so many people are, we really need to improve education in this country.
    Luckily we are allowed free speech in Great Britain and more importantly on this message board, we are free to abuse the English at will, no racist accusations, no xenophobic accusations, just get stuck in and fill yer boots, just don't mention the "M" word and you'll be fine.

I don't have a lawn. You all seem to be missing the point...look at the thread title...two mentions of the word trolling...i admitted that it was trolling and yet certain people jumped on with self-righteous indignation. Get a grip you bunch of delicate flowers.
    You didn't admit it was trolling, you celebrated that it was trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Luckily we are allowed free speech in Great Britain and more importantly on this message board, we are free to abuse the English at will, no racist accusations, no xenophobic accusations, just get stuck in and fill yer boots, just don't mention the "M" word and you'll be fine.
    Do you cover your mouth with that scarf to stop the nonsense flowing out?

Humans are the worst.

Do you cover your mouth with that scarf to stop the nonsense flowing out?
    Prolly the same reason as you wear trousers

Prolly the same reason as you wear trousers
    Well that makes even less sense than the first post.

What on earth are you talking about?!