+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

Re: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

I think the real experiment here was to see how effectively iu can deflect criticism from an overly racist agenda by dressing it up as "epic trolling" and referring to "cultural Marxism". The good news is most people see it for what it is.

Re: Epic Trolling! Smashing cultural Marxists by trolling their safe spaces and exposing their totalitarian agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Prolly the same reason as you wear trousers
    He wears trousers to stop nonsense coming out of his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think the real experiment here was to see how effectively iu can deflect criticism from an overly racist agenda by dressing it up as "epic trolling" and referring to "cultural Marxism". The good news is most people see it for what it is.
    This is the website doing the "epic trolling":

The Daily Stormer is an American Neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website.[1][2] Its editor is Andrew Anglin.

But apparently it isn't racist

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He wears trousers to stop nonsense coming out of his mouth?

Trollocaust

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This is the website doing the "epic trolling":

The Daily Stormer is an American Neo-Nazi and white supremacist news and commentary website.[1][2] Its editor is Andrew Anglin.

But apparently it isn't racist

The Daily Stormer is racist. But people should be allowed to be racist, if they want to be. I was a long-time member of the Anti Nazi League but I now think that censoring free speech and telling people how they should think is, in the long term, extremely dangerous.

What isn't racist is hacking printers and printing out a sheet of paper. The piece of paper may have some racist words on it but so what? If you disagree with those words then challenge them. Do not challenge people's rights to say or write what they believe because then you are condemning us all to be on the slippery slope towards totalitarianism.

I don't think he's saying he can't do as he wants, but that's doesn't mean he shouldn't or that he's a racist pig for doing it.

People seem to think free speech means say whatever you want without challenge but it certainly isn't.

From anti nazi league to reading the daily stormer, quite the turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    The Daily Stormer is racist. But people should be allowed to be racist, if they want to be. I was a long-time member of the Anti Nazi League but I now think that censoring free speech and telling people how they should think is, in the long term, extremely dangerous.

What isn't racist is hacking printers and printing out a sheet of paper. The piece of paper may have some racist words on it but so what? If you disagree with those words then challenge them. Do not challenge people's rights to say or write what they believe because then you are condemning us all to be on the slippery slope towards totalitarianism.
    Sounds like the usually excuses off someone who wants to say racist things.

People are as free as they want to say racist things but should be aware they are open to criticism for being the absolute scum bags they are.

Likening attempting to stamp out racism with totalitarianism is short sighted nonsense in line with saying PC gone mad because you can't make sexist or racist jokes without people calling whoever makes them out as the low life they are.

I have never read or even heard of the Daily Stormer prior to yesterday. I am not a racist at all. However, I believe that prohibiting people from thinking or speaking what they believe is way more dangerous than racism.

In this thread http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...59#post4606159 I wrote this:

Quote Originally Posted by blue sky View Post
    There's nothing more racist than the imperialism/neo-imperialism/foreign policy of England/Britain/UK over the last 450 years. The aggressive wars of conquest have seen millions killed and still see millions exploited and murdered as a result of the globalist agenda hatched by the thinktanks and corporations that remain hand in hand with the power brokers in Whitehall.

And this is what offends me most: people who get stirred up by UKIP or the Marler/Lee incident must be suffering from cognitive dissonance. Our coffee, chocolate, asparagus, tea and bananas are harvested by dark-skinned people little better than slaves or actual slaves. The same goes for our shoes, clothes, phones etc etc - mainly made by indentured labour with the profits collected by the super rich. Where is the outrage?

Getting people to judge and inform on their friends, neighbours, family and workmates simply for calling someone a name is the thin end of the wedge. Of course abusing anyone is wrong but so what? I'd bet that the average dark-skinned person in the UK is just as racist as the average light-skinned person. In fact, white British people are probably amongst the least racist people in the world.

It isn't a big leap from judging and punishing people because they've been rude about an individual to judging and punishing people for being rude about the government or large corporations.

And Jon1959, I wrote a dissertation while at Sheffield Poly in the 1980's titled "Is Bradford Council's housing policy institutionally racist?"

I concluded that it was. But since then my understanding of the world has changed and I recognise that for all the good intentions of everyone involved, the anti-racist agenda is a smokescreen for a whole range of society-changing measures that will certainly not benefit any of the common herd or their ilk.
    So while everyone is getting het up about people saying nasty words or calling the police because a swastika came out of a printer, they should ask themselves this: Am I racist?

If you are content in your comfortable UK lifestyle while turning a blind eye to the people who are suffering RIGHT NOW merely to keep smug westerners in their relative luxury, then I believe you are a racist. Instead of paying lip service to the politically correct orthodoxies and giving yourself a nice little pat on the back, remember that you are rich because somewhere else someone, probably dark-skinned, is poor. While you relax, someone is being worked to death to pick your tea or assemble your iphone.

Yet your government and media want you to believe that the real crimes are people saying or writing stuff.

How sad.
    Last edited by blue sky; 27-03-16 at 18:59.