+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone here with a SA postcode that still haven't had their season ticket?

Anyone here with a SA postcode that still haven't had their season ticket?

I ordered mine Sunday from the website but still haven't had it.

I phoned the ticket office today and all they could say is that it would be 'in the post' but couldn't say when.

The Burton game sold out before I ordered my season ticket so I'm not worried about that. I'll be gutted if I miss the Villa game though.

Re: Anyone here with a SA postcode that still haven't had their season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

I phoned the ticket office today and all they could say is that it would be 'in the post' but couldn't say when.

The Burton game sold out before I ordered my season ticket so I'm not worried about that. I'll be gutted if I miss the Villa game though.
    That's for having a jack post code

I am trying to get my head around this - so you ordered your season ticket last Sunday online and you are worrying because you havent received it yet !!. Thats only 4 days ago. I ordered and paid for mine last March and have just been informed that my card has now been activated. The Villa game is not until August 12th, so as long as you get it by 11th that will be fine. Just sit back, chill out and give the club a chance. Even if the card doesnt arrive in time you will still be able to go to the Viila game - if you let the club know on the day they will issue you with a paper ticket from the ticket office.

Like a lot of others, I ordered mine & my families in March.

We have a CF postcode and whilst my son & grand-daughters arrived on Monday, I collected mine & the Mrs from the ticket office today.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the delay, thank you for continued support from such a distance , a true Bluebird.

Not had mine either I'm in Cardiff.

im in the posh part of cardiff and had mine yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the delay, thank you for continued support from such a distance , a true Bluebird.

Not had mine either I'm in Cardiff.

All the posh area tickets are being delivered by horse and carriage

It came in the post this morning. I'm very relieved.

Whether my phone call to the ticket office hurried the process along remains to be seen.

How do I use the card to get into matches?

Is it a case of taking the card to the ticket office?