Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belgium Casuals

Re: Belgium Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I really hope it is
    dont worry, it was tongue in cheek

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    its very simple, people are moaning about terrorist attacks left right and centre, but in the same breath are saying lets let everybody travel all over europe basicaly uncontrolled immigration

they will be terrorists in britain NOW, ready to cause carnage at any minute and there is nothing nobody can do about it. they will already be here, its just a matter of time.

the floodgates were opened years ago, yet people like farage and ukip get slagged off at every turn, many people in this country need to wise up very quickly. 3,8 million voted for ukip at the last election, that is an hell of a lot of people who are supposedly wrong.

my guess is by the time the next election comes along in a few years. the people voting for ukip will have grown considerably.

Nice rant but well wide of the mark. The terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels have been carried out by persons born and bred in these countries. Perhaps if Europe wasn't involved in bombing the crap out of Iraq and Syria we wouldn't be in this mess now.
    As for your UKIP comment God help if that shower ever get close to power with their politics of hate.

Micro chip lol surely not ?

Feedback

The BBCs correspondent in Brussels was A Holligan

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    According to Tony it is.

If someone wants to watch or track me i dont give a flying duck, got nothing to hide.

If it means our children and their children, are safer ,bring it on,along with identity cards for everyone. That will flush the crap out.
    Can I have your email address and password then please?

its very simple, people are moaning about terrorist attacks left right and centre, but in the same breath are saying lets let everybody travel all over europe basicaly uncontrolled immigration

they will be terrorists in britain NOW, ready to cause carnage at any minute and there is nothing nobody can do about it. they will already be here, its just a matter of time.

the floodgates were opened years ago, yet people like farage and ukip get slagged off at every turn, many people in this country need to wise up very quickly. 3,8 million voted for ukip at the last election, that is an hell of a lot of people who are supposedly wrong.

my guess is by the time the next election comes along in a few years. the people voting for ukip will have grown considerably.
    I the 1930's Germany had a population of about 66 million. A large percentage of those supported the ideologies of the Nazis.

Last year over 22% of Britain's watching Britain's Got Talent (over 10 million views tuned in) voted for Jules O'Dwyer & Matisse in a crass and pathetic dog show to win the competition.

In summary people can be wrong, are wrong and can be idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Nice rant but well wide of the mark. The terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels have been carried out by persons born and bred in these countries. Perhaps if Europe wasn't involved in bombing the crap out of Iraq and Syria we wouldn't be in this mess now.
    As for your UKIP comment God help if that shower ever get close to power with their politics of hate.
    Agreed.

UKIP is essentially a party for the retarded.

Being liberal doesn't mean we are not as upset about such events or would be less tough on terrorists. We are just much smarter and realistic in combating terrorism and working to dismantle poisonous ideologies. Right wing politics and media play into the hands of terrorists who use the kind of rhetoric chris is using to radicalise more people.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I the 1930's Germany had a population of about 66 million. A large percentage of those supported the ideologies of the Nazis.

Last year over 22% of Britain's watching Britain's Got Talent (over 10 million views tuned in) voted for Jules O'Dwyer & Matisse in a crass and pathetic dog show to win the competition.

In summary people can be wrong, are wrong and can be idiots.
    People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.
    Coldplay weren't around in the 1930's although like many others I would like to send them back there.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    The BBCs correspondent in Brussels was A Holligan
    Good spot.

Which, I think, proves that 9/11 was an inside job.

You're welcome.

I'm very simple.
    Fixed your post.

Giving up liberties in the name of freedom is incredibly ironic
    Last edited by City123; 28-03-16 at 17:24.

when the civil unrest begins, and the bombs start to go off peoples attitudes towards ridiculous immigration levels, will soon change its only a matter of time.

when the civil unrest begins, and the bombs start to go off peoples attitudes towards ridiculous immigration levels, will soon change its only a matter of time.
    Sounds like the introduction to a Roland Emmerich/Michael Bay film

Britain (and the West in general) is at its best point in recorded human history, no wars, no famine, regular scientific and technological advancements and a great standard of living

And yet, you talk about civil unrest because of people (that we can sustain) coming into the country

BRITAIN CANNOT SUSTAIN THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ON A YEARLY BASIS, THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH.

MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, SHORTAGE OF HOUSING, THE NHS ON ITS ARSE, THE WELFARE SYSTEM AT BREAKING POINT, IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE BUBBLE BURSTS.

It's interesting reading viewpoints on how we got here and why , people love to blame Iraq war however Israel partitioning and the overthrow of the Shah of Iran are better starting points.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...tc/modern.html

Will a softly ,softly approach work I doubt it, we are too far gone so identify cards for all and snooping is our only safe haven unfortunately, UKIP voting is not going to stop this now, as most perpetrators are home grown with mental issues or crimminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Nice rant but well wide of the mark. The terrorist attacks in Paris and Brussels have been carried out by persons born and bred in these countries.
    YET SOME TRAVELLED TO SYRIA BEFORE THEY CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS

Can you guess why they went to syria, if they wanted a bucket and spade holiday, they have beaches all around them

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    YET SOME TRAVELLED TO SYRIA BEFORE THEY CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS

Can you guess why they went to syria, if they wanted a bucket and spade holiday, they have beaches all around them
    All of which has zero to do with immigration

That they travelled to syria and carried on doing what they did is a major failing of intelligence services.

but nothing to do with immigration

Well that sorted that . All fixed happy days,in another soft liberalism world debate.

BRITAIN CANNOT SUSTAIN THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ON A YEARLY BASIS, THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH.

MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, SHORTAGE OF HOUSING, THE NHS ON ITS ARSE, THE WELFARE SYSTEM AT BREAKING POINT, IT WILL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE BUBBLE BURSTS.
    Those are economic problems that could be sorted if big corporations paid their fair share and we scrapped unnecessary things like Trident

The majority of immigrants are hard-working people who have come to Britain in search of work and a better life, these people help our economy and do jobs that British people don't want to do or consider beneath them because they have a degree in bloody Media Studies

Most immigrants work once they get to Britain to support their families back home or pay off the money they paid to get here and don't "SCROUNGE OFF BENEFITS" as the Daily Mail would have you believe

That's an excellent point

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    We might need another scarf guys
    I can't imagine what it's like to be a Christian in the middle east, this borders on barbarism.

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    I can't imagine what it's like to be a Christian in the middle east, this borders on barbarism.
    I can't imagine what it is like to be any religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I cI an't imagine what it is like to be any religion.
    I think you can. You must have been to a wedding, Church, christening etc at some point in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    I think you can. You must have been to a wedding, Church, christening etc at some point in your life.
    What did you do to my post? You made me look like I can't spell.

I can't imagine actually believing the things that religious people are supposed to believe.