+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy birthday steve R

Re: Happy birthday steve R

#TH63
    " I'd just a assumed that packerman was a member of the secret Facebook group"

Any time you want to join the "Closed Shop, Sorry" group, you only have to go thru the correct back channels and all of us will look upon your grovelling application favourably.

In case you're wondering, we enjoy one topic for discussion each and every day - and it's always about one specific poster. Although last week we went mad and only discussed......well, that would be telling, but I think her ears must have been burning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    #TH63

Any time you want to join the "Closed Shop, Sorry" group, you only have to go thru the correct back channels and all of us will look upon your grovelling application favourably.

In case you're wondering, we enjoy one topic for discussion each and every day - and it's always about one specific poster. Although last week we went mad and only discussed......well, that would be telling, but I think her ears must have been burning.
    What the hell are you going on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What the hell are you going on about?
    Shouldn't that be, "What the hell are you going on about, dude?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    #TH63

Errr, on second thoughts you're allright thanks all the same.......