+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full house Saturday?

Full house Saturday?

Just renewed and the bloke at the ticket office said the ground is almost full with very limited availability. That's if all the freebies are used of course. I wonder if they will look to open the red stand at all.
    He also said that season tickets are selling like mad.

Re: Full house Saturday?

This is great news if true, I'll believe it when I see it mind.

Me too! To go from 15000 to 34000 in one game is asking a lot. 20000 plus is quite possible.

Any idea how many Derby are likely to bring?

more than Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Any idea how many Derby are likely to bring?

2000 apparently

Main bowl filling up well, corner blocks still plenty of space, with 2k away fans I'd say we are on 22-23k already.

Still quite a few seats left on-e-ticketing - I reckon about 5,000 not including the family stand, the upper stand and the away end.

So around 20,000 seems to be a reasonable guess right now. Be interested to know how many season tickets we've sold mind... If it is around the 8,000 quoted last week then I'm surprised we still have this many seats unclaimed.

I've also managed to find 4 'enthusiastic' punters (OK - 1 enthusiastic and 3 just curious) to take up my spare 4 tickets so those at least will be used I hope. I hope we do see a good crowd on Saturday

Gave my 2 away today,they have not been down for 2 seasons hope they continue to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Still quite a few seats left on-e-ticketing - I reckon about 5,000 not including the family stand, the upper stand and the away end.

So around 20,000 seems to be a reasonable guess right now. Be interested to know how many season tickets we've sold mind... If it is around the 8,000 quoted last week then I'm surprised we still have this many seats unclaimed.

I've also managed to find 4 'enthusiastic' punters (OK - 1 enthusiastic and 3 just curious) to take up my spare 4 tickets so those at least will be used I hope. I hope we do see a good crowd on Saturday
    I was told last week that the Family Stand was pretty full and only seats left were near the front, seeing that the block next to it is more than 1/2 gone ( and it was near empty yesterday) I'd say they are now using it as overspill.
    Only a few hundred in Nin, Canton and Granstand, plus 2 large and 2 small corner blocks under 50% full, I'd say a few more than your guess as the lower bowl capacity is 28k +

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I was told last week that the Family Stand was pretty full and only seats left were near the front, seeing that the block next to it is more than 1/2 gone ( and it was near empty yesterday) I'd say they are now using it as overspill.
    Only a few hundred in Nin, Canton and Granstand, plus 2 large and 2 small corner blocks under 50% full, I'd say a few more than your guess as the lower bowl capacity is 28k +
    You're probably right about the crowd that will be announced - I was trying to estimate how many will actually turn up.

Either way it's great to be talking about a crowd of 20k+ again however it was achieved!

The day would be complete with our leader Vincent Tan walking round the pitch and a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    You're probably right about the crowd that will be announced - I was trying to estimate how many will actually turn up.

Either way it's great to be talking about a crowd of 20k+ again however it was achieved!
    Christ. Let's not go there.
    😄

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Christ. Let's not go there.

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    The day would be complete with our leader Vincent Tan walking round the pitch and a win.
    Chucking blue scarfs into the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    Why?

I hope he genuinely has learned from his mistakes and just stays away from any the limelight going forward. The club is healing, people are starting to forgive so let's concentrate on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Why?

I hope he genuinely has learned from his mistakes and just stays away from any the limelight going forward. The club is healing, people are starting to forgive so let's concentrate on the pitch.
    This. I'd like to see Tan there and hope he would get praise for learning from his mistakes #CityAsOne

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    This. I'd like to see Tan there and hope he would get praise for learning from his mistakes #CityAsOne
    He has been a part of the fan connection, it takes a big man to realise his errors and move on .

I can think of a few owners who have no idea, or want to accept the error of their ways.

I renewed today online, not sure how I get the two free tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I rang the ticket office for mine. Very quick and painless.

You'll need to simply phone the ticket office and then meet me and my son before the game.

Let us know what time.

Cheers.

You can order them on e ticketing.

Its like the red scarfs all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its like the red scarfs all over again.
    You mean kids are going to be left in the pissers?

Quote Originally Posted by Neathblue63 View Post
    You can order them on e ticketing.
    I just ordered mine online - do you know if they are being posted out or do we need to collect them on the day?