+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Being a bit hopeful......ticket swap.....

Being a bit hopeful......ticket swap.....

I've got 3 tickets tomorrow, 2 together and 1 single. I was going to take my 5 year old to his first game so only needed the two, but my daughter wants to go now, can anyone swap 3 tickets together (you might not have someone going) for my 2 or 3 please so i can have 3 together for my kids on their first game. If not, do you think i could get away with sitting the boy on my lap

Re: Being a bit hopeful......ticket swap.....

Let him stand and if the stewards come to tell him to sit down,tell them fcuk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Charliemoon View Post
    I've got 3 tickets tomorrow, 2 together and 1 single. I was going to take my 5 year old to his first game so only needed the two, but my daughter wants to go now, can anyone swap 3 tickets together (you might not have someone going) for my 2 or 3 please so i can have 3 together for my kids on their first game. If not, do you think i could get away with sitting the boy on my lap
    Ring the club in the morning, I'm sure they'd move you to the "Red Stand" if you explained the situation.

Yeah, i was thinking of doing that to be honest, if not, i'll let him sit with me. Cheers