+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iOS 9.3

iOS 9.3

I never normally dive in early with these update but made the mistake this time and it cost me (literally!).

Anyone else had the hyperlink/crashing issues?

Re: iOS 9.3

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    I never normally dive in early with these update but made the mistake this time and it cost me (literally!).

Anyone else had the hyperlink/crashing issues?
    my lad is struggling with hyperlink problems. I've not really noticed it on mine. I assume we will get an update soon.

I updated the ipad and iphone last week to 9.3. Had the problem with failure to contact the server after (re)inputting username and password, but then it went through and worked fine. Was about to do the fix via iTunes but then it sorted itself out. No hyperlink/crashing problems since the update.

It's another reason not to be tempted to update. Apple should be honest, 9.3 has been a disaster since the launch.

My mums iPhone was frozen and only worked again when I manually deleted the upgrade file it had downloaded.

My wife's iPhone forced her to use her previous login credentials and had to change them all again.

This evening my nieces iPod touch got stuck in reboot loop and, until I used the Force on it, was saying that it could not update but it would be wiped and fresh installed!!!

I mean what a **** up.

9.3.1 will be out in the next few days I'm sure followed, hopefully, with a jailbreak...but until then stay with 9.2.1 (or downgrade if you can from 9.3 back to 9.2.1) or suffer like many others.

I would avoid any upgrade , other than wages .

my oldest daughter was about to update monday night and i stopped her, despite me telling her time and time again, wait a week to see if the update has issues

No problems on both iPhones and an iPad.

Just updated to Marshmallow. Zero problems. (now, where is the smug bastard smilie)

Problem free upgrade on day of 9.3 release.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Just updated to Marshmallow. Zero problems. (now, where is the smug bastard smilie)
    Same

I find it much quicker now.

9.3.1 now available!

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Same here, Marshmallow is quality. Feels incredibly elegant and quick.

9.3.1 is now available and has fixed the issues on my son's iphone.