+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2016 tickets

Euro 2016 tickets

Coming to a doormat near you

Re: Euro 2016 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Coming to a doormat near you

Mine have arrived as well Mike.

Havent seen them yet but they have been delivered.

Mine are being delivered between 17.06 and 18.06 PM today according to the courier.

Just got mine, CCMB on tour 2k16 oi oi

Any reassuring replies that you also haven't heard a dick-bird yet appreciated.

Thank goodness for that, they've sent them out early. Hopefully we won't have any ridiculous kneejerk posts on here like...

'The game is just 2 months away and I haven't had my tickets yet. I'm getting worried...blah...blah....blah....'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Thank goodness for that, they've sent them out early. Hopefully we won't have any ridiculous kneejerk posts on here like...

'The game is just 2 months away and I haven't had my tickets yet. I'm getting worried...blah...blah....blah....'
    Nice one. Thanks for that.

Got mine this morning. Can't wait

Got mine

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Not got mine. But as I'm one of the lucky one of "neutral" fans who won, I expect them in 1-2 weeks after they send out to all the official fans. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    If you dont have them by Friday they aint coming.....

Got mine as well

Got my " cheap " ones but not my corporate hospitality ones yet.

Happy days though , I have to say.

" We love to sing , we love to dance , we've got our tickets ( passports ) and we're off to France

I had a 'phone call while at work from Murph (our organiser) to say that his had arrived and the other lads' had as well. Me and the missus both at work so no-one at home to sign for them, so he says there'll be a card there to take to the depot, take I.D. and pick them up later as they're quite strict etc etc. He 'phones a couple of hours later to say that he'd had an e mail stating that they'd been delivered to 177 ( I live at 171) because they couldn't get an answer at my house. Now that may be ok for shoes, jewellery, dresses or whatever shite my missus orders on line but for Euros tickets!!!!!!! All ok though they were safe enough, picked them up (met the nice new neighbour as well), went back to my house, went through my post and there was a new bank card for 177, did I return the favour? Course I did, but if 177 had been dodgy and played dumb that bank card would have been held hostage.

Here's one to throw out there.
    I have a few spare guaranteed Wales last 16 Cat one tickets worth €145 each and I'm happy to swop one for any Catagory England ticket even a €25.
    If by some odd occurrence we don't qualify I'll give you back the cost of the England ticket.
    Not a bad deal for a guaranteed ticket for the next round.

Got mine this morning

Banned

I need 2 England v Wales swap for 2 x Russia

Also an excellent idea by Mike above to not expose your barcodes or seat numbers! Seen a few on FB already doing that and those Ebayers etc are unscrupulous