+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ya, UBER'S great init, just don't fall asleep on the way home !

Ya, UBER'S great init, just don't fall asleep on the way home !

Re: Ya, UBER'S great init, just don't fall asleep on the way home !

My mate had a similar experience once when asking to go to Fairwater from town, fell a sleep then ended up in Cwmbran.

It happens with normal cabs aswell though

I once got a cab from cardiff to Barry ( near the police station ) the driverstarted of by driving through cogan, which is fine, as its the right route, then decided to turn up the link road and down port road, colcot road, i then asked him where he was going, he was planning heading down to broad street and up through town, i said " do you know where you are going " to which is replied " this is the way i always get into Barry ", i told him to turn down Barry road and he dropped me of at the football club, then wanted to charge me 20 quid, i gave him a 10'er ( which was always the price ) and i was on my way, he shouted abuse at me and drove of

spent the money i saved on a Chinese ( that was still open at 1.30 am, which i was very grateful for )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

I once got a cab from cardiff to Barry ( near the police station ) the driverstarted of by driving through cogan, which is fine, as its the right route, then decided to turn up the link road and down port road, colcot road, i then asked him where he was going, he was planning heading down to broad street and up through town, i said " do you know where you are going " to which is replied " this is the way i always get into Barry ", i told him to turn down Barry road and he dropped me of at the football club, then wanted to charge me 20 quid, i gave him a 10'er ( which was always the price ) and i was on my way, he shouted abuse at me and drove of

spent the money i saved on a Chinese ( that was still open at 1.30 am, which i was very grateful for )
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

what Chinese you have spa?