+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad to see this board in this state

Re: Sad to see this board in this state

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    That's all very well, but there's no mention of the Swans at all. How do you explain that?
    Because they are cleaning the lake out and the swans are not there at the moment.

When the weather improves and people start going down the lake for a stroll and an ice cream the swans will return and we will start to talk about them.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Because they are cleaning the lake out and the swans are not there at the moment.

When the weather improves and people start going down the lake for a stroll and an ice cream the swans will return and we will start to talk about them.
    time to commit yourself

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I know. The first 20 threads with the exception of this one are about football. It's not good enough. A football forum should not have people discussing football they should be dominated by people discussing other things such as politics, fit women and music. This boards gone to the dogs (now that's a suitable subject for a football message board).
    Couldnt agree more. I look at the board today, and I think, wow this board is back to its best.

We're gonna need a bigger boat �� Keep reeling those fishies in Mick