+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barton

Barton

How did he not get sent off yesterdayDirty thug .

Re: Barton

Wish we had him, he is the reason Burnley are doing so well.

Yes the stamp was iffy, but if you watched all the game live, they gave him terrible stick the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Yes the stamp was iffy, but if you watched all the game live, they gave him terrible stick the whole game.
    Yep we do need this kind of player but our lads got stuck in yesterday.He is still a dirty ****

Stuart O'Keefe is better.

Can't stand him, couldn't bring myself to root for a team with a **** like that in it. So very glad he's not here.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Stuart O'Keefe is better.
    Can not disagree.

Those fecking idiots on on the Football Show or whatever the borefest is called were thick as shit. Anyone with a brain could clearly see him stamp on that player. For feck's sake he even put all his weight on the stamp.

Should be banned for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Can't stand him, couldn't bring myself to root for a team with a **** like that in it. So very glad he's not here.
    This^^^^^

Surely he'll be up on an FA charge for that challenge? It was diabolical and should have been a straight red. He also got away with an elbow to another players face. Don't think there was any intent in that in fairness to Barton.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

]]

Now I will admit to not having seen this, but how can stamping on a player be "iffy"? Now matter how much stick you get? And let's not forget that the reason Barton gets stick in the first place is that he's: a) stupid, b) a thug and c) a loudmouth. Which if you're already stupid and a thug is probably the worst thing you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Surely he'll be up on an FA charge for that challenge? It was diabolical and should have been a straight red. He also got away with an elbow to another players face. Don't think there was any intent in that in fairness to Barton.

You don't understand. Sean Dyche has explained it all now. Joey was just 'trying to land' safely but the Brighton player wouldn't roll out of the way! And he's more sinned against than a sinner!

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/...and-1-7832227?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/...che-1-7833558?

"I felt the lads's leg just rode around under Joey’s foot, and it was just a natural landing position. I thought there was nothing in it.

FA to take no further action. The innocent and much misunderstood Joey free to face Cardiff tonight.