+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: This Panama papers thingy

This Panama papers thingy

It appears the stinking rich, including David Cameron's father have been stashing their unheard earned funds into a foreign bank account whilst preaching austerity on the rest of us little people.

I can see why the bean counter from Penarth ****ed off sharpish.

Re: This Panama papers thingy

Has scam hamman been implemented yet? Wasnt he linked through panama?

Do you mean implicated?

It is still early days yet, there are millions of documents to wade through, so I'd imagine it'll take some time before the really juicy stuff gets unearthed.

There is a suspicious lack of anyone from the USA involved so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Has scam hamman been implemented yet? Wasnt he linked through panama?
    The first names I looked for were Sam and Tan...

Blog Entries

It's almost like they are deliberately trying to piss people off.

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    It appears the stinking rich, including David Cameron's father have been stashing their unheard earned funds into a foreign bank account whilst preaching austerity on the rest of us little people.

I can see why the bean counter from Penarth ****ed off sharpish.
    But don't worry because Gideon once again assured us that we are all in this together only a few weeks ago.

Yes, just that some us are "all in this together" a lot more than others.

I don't understand why so much has been written about so many people who weren't doing anything illegal..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    I don't understand why so much has been written about so many people who weren't doing anything illegal..

Class war warriors.

Do you think that newspapers and news channels should only report on things that are illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Do you think that newspapers and news channels should only report on things that are illegal?
    Not at all, just funny how people moan about this, but then nearly 70% of people vote for parties that will continue to keep it going here. It's a very easy thing to stop if you want to do it

Not at all, just funny how people moan about this, but then nearly 70% of people vote for parties that will continue to keep it going here. It's a very easy thing to stop if you want to do it
    Okay, I am really up for this, tell me how and I will get the ball rolling.

Maybe because:

The files show how Mossack Fonseca clients were able to launder money, dodge sanctions and avoid tax.

In one case, the company offered an American millionaire fake ownership records to hide money from the authorities. This is in direct breach of international regulations designed to stop money laundering and tax evasion.

There are links to 12 current or former heads of state in the data, including dictators accused of looting their own countries.

More than 60 relatives and associates of heads of state and other politicians are also implicated.

The files also reveal a suspected billion-dollar money laundering ring involving close associates of Russia's President, Vladimir Putin.

Also mentioned are the brother-in-law of China's President Xi Jinping; Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko; Argentina President Mauricio Macri; the late father of UK Prime Minister David Cameron and three of the four children of Pakistan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

The documents show that Iceland's Prime Minister, Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson, had an undeclared interest linked to his wife's wealth. He is now facing calls for his resignation.

Part of the documents suggest that a key member of Fifa's ethics committee, Uruguayan lawyer Juan Pedro Damiani, and his firm provided legal assistance for at least seven offshore companies linked to a former Fifa vice-president arrested last May as part of the US inquiry into football corruption.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-35954224

Allegedly, a name from Croesyceiliog is on the list.

Okay, I am really up for this, tell me how and I will get the ball rolling.
    Considering the government know where and how it's happening as the Pms dad is doing it, very easy to make an amendment against it. But why bother when nobody really cares?

More stories about to break in the next half hour apparently

2 more stories to be broken in next half an hour , apparently they are 'big'

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    2 more stories to be broken in next half an hour , apparently they are 'big'
    tommy31 and goslow implicated

Considering the government know where and how it's happening as the Pms dad is doing it, very easy to make an amendment against it. But why bother when nobody really cares?
    You said I could do it, how do I 'make an amendment' against it?

Apparently one of Putin's people was on TV a month ago announcing a story (regarding his piece) like may come to light.

We could very easily end up in a (western) world run by Boris, Trump/Cruz and Putin where the wealthiest individuals are given freedoms beyond what they have now where they force the rest to scrap to get to the top or simply survive while they watch from above on an unreachable platform.

You said I could do it, how do I 'make an amendment' against it?
    If thats what you took from my sentence, i'd suggest gettign some english lessons

I can't believe you'll write something like this and then call someone else's intelligence into question.

If thats what you took from my sentence, i'd suggest gettign some english lessons
    Leaving aside your spelling and grammar.

It's a very easy thing to stop if you want to do it
    I really really want to. How do I do it?