+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: This Panama papers thingy

Re: This Panama papers thingy

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    David Cameron argued in a letter to the European council that trusts should not always be subject to same transparency requirements as companies.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...2013?CMP=fb_gu

Its not looking any better is it ? ? /
    Just making sure only the elite can use it. Too many commoners are getting their hands on these tax breaks.

When working in the pensions industry its shocking how many super rich use trusts to avoid paying taxes. Its a massive industry, and trusts are not subject to the same taxes. If anything they should be subject to more transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Surprised to see the duchess of York and mark thatcher in there.

My faith in humanity diminishes by the day.
    Indeed even the godly are being caught Lol , its not illegal however unless you don't declare it to the HMRC like most tax matters . We may not agree with it or even envy it , buts that whats been created

Some people consider the black market in our own country cost us millions in tax revenues and jobs where goods or building jobs are procured away for the eyes of the Taxman to avoid VAT , that leads to criminal activity in supply. In my experience if there is a loop hole to avoid paying the right rate or avoid tax someone will take it rich or poor , its not right but its life.

There i loads going on this is another breaking story form a good news source
    https://www.icij.org/project/swiss-l...d-arms-dealers
    Last edited by life on mars; 08-04-16 at 07:27.

Richard Roper must be sweating at all of this NQAT.