+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cameron in the kacky?

Cameron in the kacky?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35992167

Having said he and his family have not profited from Daddy's business, it now emerges that he made £30 grand selling shares.

And who paid for his Eton and Oxford education?

On a par with Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman"?

Re: Cameron in the kacky?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

Having said he and his family have not profited from Daddy's business, it now emerges that he made £30 grand selling shares.

Miss Piggy?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post

So was the shares from the money made was not dodgy.What a lying ****.

Jimmy Carr must be writing a hatful of jokes on this as we speak.

This is 12 months too late. This news could have made a big impact on the 2015 General Election if it had broken in April last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    This is 12 months too late. This news could have made a big impact on the 2015 General Election if it had broken in April last year.
    Aye.

Then again sadly perhaps not.
    Plenty of the few that bothered to vote at all, but slithered out to vote for this lot would dearly love to be in a position of empathy toward Oily Dave, his oily antics and apparently his kin's oily antics.

At least we are still all in it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    In which case yiu should be grateful. 5 years of Corbyn's Trotsky fiddlings would have buried Britain. Labour will never return to poeer with that jerk at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    In which case yiu should be grateful. 5 years of Corbyn's Trotsky fiddlings would have buried Britain. Labour will never return to poeer with that jerk at the helm.

You've been dosing too much on the Daily Mail.I would much prefer a left wing party in power than a right wing party that screws over the NHS and our state education.Doubtless you will be the first to moan when the doctors and teachers go out on strike simultaneously.

Well, this thread has nothing to do with Corbyn - whatsoever - eh?!
    If Labour had somehow prevailed Miliband would have been the PM now, not Corbyn.

Indeed Vimana. It's something that he seems to have totally overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Aye.

Then again sadly perhaps not.
    Plenty of the few that bothered to vote at all, but slithered out to vote for this lot would dearly love to be in a position of empathy toward Oily Dave, his oily antics and apparently his kin's oily antics.

At least we are still all in it together.
    I don't think this panama papers stuff will change anything. It'll be big in the news for a week or two, then blow over. Just like the expenses scandal a few years ago. People, frankly, dont care.

Freaking slimeball

And his wife , the goofy trout

You daft git lol

Stay in Spain

How's the tax ?

I think Corbyn appeals to more of the electorate than Murdoch's pressmen would like to think.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    I don't think this panama papers stuff will change anything. It'll be big in the news for a week or two, then blow over. Just like the expenses scandal a few years ago. People, frankly, dont care.
    Quite possibly so Tommy.
    He's edging towards being a 'toxic brand' though.
    Politics shouldnt be about that, but Cambo must be near the point where they yank him off the stage with a crook.

Enter the Boris ...
    Heaven help us.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    People do care. Whilst I agree that nothing will be done, people will remember how the rich and powerful are being exposed for what they are.

And most importantly, this latest incident will remind the people exactly what the Tory party is all about; politicians spouting platitudes whilst filling their own pockets and doing favours for their rich Eton chums off the back of the hard working and long suffering public.

While none of these greasy, greedy, two-faced crooks will be seeing the inside of a courtroom, the people will have all these incidents in the back of their minds come voting time.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    People do care. Whilst I agree that nothing will be done, people will remember how the rich and powerful are being exposed for what they are.

And most importantly, this latest incident will remind the people exactly what the Tory party is all about; politicians spouting platitudes whilst filling their own pockets and doing favours for their rich Eton chums off the back of the hard working and long suffering public.

While none of these greasy, greedy, two-faced crooks will be seeing the inside of a courtroom, the people will have all these incidents in the back of their minds come voting time.
    I wouldn't count on it , the evil Adolf Hitler said the beauty of government is that the people are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I wouldn't count on it , the evil Adolf Hitler said the beauty of government is that the people are stupid
    "People are stupid!" bellowed Hitler at the ministers assembled in his office. "Now, where are my plans to invade Russia? It'll be a breeze! Last one to Moscow is a dopey Napoleon!"

Will he jump before he's pushed?

Jimmy Carr must be writing a hatful of jokes on this as we speak.
    Clever joke that , Jimmy Carr opinions on tax paying ,yes he probably has a load of material on that one.

Someone mentioned the expenses scandal, but an important difference in this one is that, as far as I'm aware, only one of the parties capable of forming a Government in this country has been implicated so far. I have my doubts whether things will stay that way, but, for now, it's been far more of a crisis for the what's in it for me party than for anyone else.

As for Cameron, Tom Watson is completely right here when he talks of the Prime Minister's obfuscation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35990100

If he didn't think there was anything that would reflect him in a bad light in what happened, wouldn't Cameron have answered the questions he's been asked all week straight away, rather than having to have the truth dragged out of him over a period of four days - they're hardly the actions of someone who claims ""I don't have anything to hide.".
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 08-04-16 at 04:20.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A good, enlightening read

Got your finger on the pulse out in Spain then, or is the Daily Mail the only UK paper available in your neck of the woods