+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Film 16

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Film 16

Have seen Under the Skin. Scarlett Johansson is very sexy in it. It's a decent film. Nebraska is a cracking film. Made in black and white and very much a black comedy with some true to life moments. If you want an all action film Nebraska is not your film. I really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Have seen Under the Skin. Scarlett Johansson is very sexy in it. It's a decent film. Nebraska is a cracking film. Made in black and white and very much a black comedy with some true to life moments. If you want an all action film Nebraska is not your film. I really liked it.
    Might watch this later then!

Bone tomahawk's another one that I watched the other day - thought it was great, along with there will be blood, and slow west which are both good westerns - much better than the revenant which I didn't like too much.

Quote Originally Posted by welshyoot View Post
    Might watch this later then!

Bone tomahawk's another one that I watched the other day - thought it was great, along with there will be blood, and slow west which are both good westerns - much better than the revenant which I didn't like too much.
    Slow West is great. I liked There will be Blood but was a little disappointed with how it ended. If you haven't seen it you have to watch Lives of Others. It's a German sub titled film. Don't let that put you off.Will give Ex Machina a go tonight