+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hayes deal dead in the water?

Hayes deal dead in the water?

2nd bid rejected.

Re: Hayes deal dead in the water?

Really?
    Time to look elsewhere then, can't see Warnock pissing around with Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Really?
    Time to look elsewhere then, can't see Warnock pissing around with Aberdeen.
    City not meeting their asking price. Fair do's to Aberdeen for sticking it out. No clubs fans like to lose one of their better players on the cheap.

On to the next one then

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    City not meeting their asking price. Fair do's to Aberdeen for sticking it out. No clubs fans like to lose one of their better players on the cheap.
    I know and fair play but if Warnock doesn't value him as highly as Aberdeen do then there's no point wasting any more time on it.

Blue in the Face

Give Kennedy another shot (not alcoholic)

So many deals that look as if they are off with a fortnight of a transfer window to go are resurrected when there are hours left before it closes - it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I know and fair play but if Warnock doesn't value him as highly as Aberdeen do then there's no point wasting any more time on it.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So many deals that look as if they are off with a fortnight of a transfer window to go are resurrected when there are hours left before it closes - it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen with this one.
    I think Warnock said as much last week - something along the lines of good deals to be had close to deadline day....

Can't say I'm that bothered