+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ELO Manchester last night

ELO Manchester last night

Last saw them 30 plus years ago but what a performance from them last night . incredible set with an incredible sound. the best concert for years

Re: ELO Manchester last night

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    Last saw them 30 plus years ago but what a performance from them last night . incredible set with an incredible sound. the best concert for years
    Do they still mime or do they actually play/sing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    I'm glad I visited this board and read this, I'm going to see them (him) in the O2 a week Friday. I wasn't particularly looking forward to it, as I was a huge ELO fan growing up, and wasn't particularly impressed with Lynne's album and thought of his new set up as a bit of a 'tribute' band. That said I didn't want to miss it and your post has given me new hope. What were 'The Feeling' like?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I'm glad I visited this board and read this, I'm going to see them (him) in the O2 a week Friday. I wasn't particularly looking forward to it, as I was a huge ELO fan growing up, and wasn't particularly impressed with Lynne's album and thought of his new set up as a bit of a 'tribute' band. That said I didn't want to miss it and your post has given me new hope. What were 'The Feeling' like?

Fair do's -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bVxFNMDlMQ

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post

The feeling were excellent as well