+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead

Fear The Walking Dead

was back yesterday , what did everyone think I thoought it was really good loved the scene with the Zombie and the boat at the beach

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Yeah I enjoyed it also, I thought the first series was really good also, but I hear people compare it unfavourably with The Walking Dead, which is harsh imo, as FTWD is from a different perspective.
    Can't wait till October for the next series of Walking Dead, Rick bit off way more than he can chew with Negan, he was a gibberiing wreck in the end.

I've been critical of the walking dead for a long time but the last season was the best yet imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    I've been critical of the walking dead for a long time but the last season was the best yet imo
    I thought it was poor personally, but all down to taste I guess.

I gave up on Fear after the first few episodes, just didn't take to any of the characters.
    I watch The Walking Dead out of habit now more than anything, didn't like the Glen cop out but at least Negan looks like he could breath fresh life back into the series.

A bit slow last night, still the story/ideas can't go wrong. As for TWD, as the poster says above .. the best season yet.