+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV shows to download

TV shows to download

Just noticed "billions" with Damien Lewis, any good?

Re: TV shows to download

The Big Bang Theory and Game of Thrones are my favorite. You can also try Modern Family, Friends and How I Met your Mother.

I know I years behind but I've just watched Breaking Bad. I binged watched it and was hooked.

I've heard that Better Call Saul is the next one for me to watch.

Glam metal detectives.

Gold Rush and Yukon Gold for me. Love the struggle and determination of these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Gold Rush and Yukon Gold for me. Love the struggle and determination of these shows.
    so anything with gold in the title is good for you is it did you liek the gold blend adverts lol what a mug

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    so anything with gold in the title is good for you is it did you liek the gold blend adverts lol what a mug
    The golden girls hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The golden girls hahaha
    https://youtu.be/gSq8ZBdSxNU

Richyrich

Did anyone stick with House of Cards after? the last two episodes were gripping stuff.

Banc, Better Call Saul is no Breaking Bad, it's a slow burn and I don't think you'll binge watch it (Prove me wrong). You will find the going tough because it is so slow but it's a great show as a weekly view.
    Last edited by Richyrich; 15-04-16 at 11:58.

Breaking bad and Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Did anyone stick with House of Cards after? the last two episodes were gripping stuff.

Banc, Better Call Saul is no Breaking Bad, it's a slow burn and I don't think you'll binge watch it (Prove me wrong). You will find the going tough because it is so slow but it's a great show as a weekly view.
    I thought the most recent series of House of Cards was bet yet. The last one was a bit of a let down. Other than the usual favourites (Sopranos, Wire, BB, GoT), also recently enjoyed Murder in the First, MitHC, Fargo and Bosch

Banshee, Fargo, narcos, peaky blinders even the Americans worth a look. Watching the outsiders at mo. Never seen house of cards so just having a look at that. No one seem billions then? Had quite a high IMDb rating so think it might be worth a look too. Might watch BB again this summer as its been years since I saw it now.
    Last edited by goats; 15-04-16 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Breaking bad and Thrones
    Thrones gets a bit dull the way it's only gets going for the last 1 or 2 in a series. It's alright I guess.

I am well behind the times but recently found Southland - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1299368/ - it is really well put together like a documentary - can see why it gets such a good score on IMDB. Just starting series 4 and loved it so far.

Banshee is back Season 4 has 2 episodes already, episode 3 should be available tomorrow. Orphan black is also back started yesterday. Two of the best in my opinion.
    Spedger

It's not a proper box set but the current running series depicting the OJ Simpson trial on BBC 2 is excellent.

Both series of Fargo hve been excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    It's not a proper box set but the current running series depicting the OJ Simpson trial on BBC 2 is excellent.
    Seconded.

Get past the cast and John Travolta's eyebrows and overly Jewish mannerisms and it's an absolute belter of a series.

The blacklist has been a good watch and back on in the states

The Big Match Revisited. ITV 4.

I could watch our 2-1 win at Roker Park a thousand times, and still continue to marvel at Ronnie Moore's opener & Ray Bishop's strike & Ron Healey's penalty save.

Great days, Ritchie Morgan's the most underrated manager we ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post

I sort of worked out that it couldn't be anywhere as near as good as. Breaking Bad. But I did like Saul in Breaking Bad.

I'll download it and give it a go.

Thanks to the android box and SALTS, we've caught up with the first series of Line of Duty and Happy Valley both of which we missed first time round. But I guess these are a bit too mainstream for the fancy-dan TV buffs on here......

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    The Big Match Revisited. ITV 4.

I could watch our 2-1 win at Roker Park a thousand times, and still continue to marvel at Ronnie Moore's opener & Ray Bishop's strike & Ron Healey's penalty save.

Great days, Ritchie Morgan's the most underrated manager we ever had.
    Agreed. Good club man was Richie Morgan.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Seconded.

Get past the cast and John Travolta's eyebrows and overly Jewish mannerisms and it's an absolute belter of a series.
    It does looks like Travolta is over acting but I've read that he has Robert Shapiro perfected and that's what he's really like!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Just noticed "billions" with Damien Lewis, any good?
    Decided to give Billions a go, it's absolutely top notch