+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you want Slade out look away now.

If you want Slade out look away now.

Last edited by Michael Morris; 14-04-16 at 17:49.

Banned

Re: If you want Slade out look away now.

Recognition for a job well done.

Special rapport = Yes Man

Crowds dramatically increased

That's more to do with free tickets not Slade

Arse licking yes man rewarded.

If this is confirmed my season ticket is getting cancelled.

No return to PL in foreseeable future then. Clubs ambitions defined as stagnant in Championship.

So what league one players will be sign next season then to ship out on loan when he realises they are not good enough

Well this is no surprise, we have been steadily improving for a year now after the terrible first six months or so. So even if we don't make the top six you would have to say we have exceeded expectations this season. Like many I wanted him gone a year ago but, to be fair he has been working for much of his time here with one hand tied behind his back, with having to get shot of high earners, having limited funds and a transfer Um Bongo.

For the first time since Malkys first season the club has a feel good factor about it, part of that has to be down to the team spirit that has been built, with the players clearly wanting to play for Slade.

I'm still positive we can make the play offs but, if we don't go up, hopefully we can keep this lot together and with a handful of additions we could be in with a real shout again next season.

Cardiff City set to end uncertainty over Russell Slade by handing him new contract as Bluebirds boss.

Slade on brink of being offered fresh Bluebirds contract with his special working rapport with owner Vincent Tan cited as a major factor

Russell Slade is set to remain Cardiff City manager next season and is already preparing for the 2016-17 campaign, WalesOnline can reveal.

The under-fire Bluebirds boss was given just three matches to keep his job earlier this season, but responded by leading his team to victories away at Wolves and Huddersfield.

Despite Slade’s current deal in the Welsh capital running out this summer and much speculation continuing about his future, owner Vincent Tan is set to stick with his manager.

With five games of the Championship season left, Slade is focused on trying to see his side finish in the play-offs and have a crack at promotion to the Premier League.

But irrespective of what division the Bluebirds do end up in next term, it is virtually certain the 55-year-old will be handed a new contract according to impeccable sources

Malaysian businessman Tan has been left reasonably happy with the job Slade has done with the Bluebirds this season, a campaign that has also seen Slade change the opinion of many supporters who were critical about his reign.

There has also been a dramatic increase in crowds at the Cardiff City Stadium as the season draws to a conclusion, with another bumper gate expected against QPR this weekend.

A meeting will be held about Slade’s future after the final game of the campaign at home to Birmingham, but the manager is already making plans for next season.

Slade is working with the club’s hierarchy to pencil in potential friendly matches for pre-season and is heavily involved in the planning of the club’s summer tour.

Slade has even started to identify potential signings in the summer transfer window with a view to strengthening his squad.

There is a growing train of thought amongst Cardiff’s powerbrokers that Slade could act as a secure pair of hands to take the Bluebirds forward. We understand there are also genuine doubts about who might actually replace him if a change were considered.

One major aspect is the good working rapport the manager has with Tan, who personally brought Slade to the club. There are doubts about whether a new boss could enjoy such a close understanding with the Bluebirds owner.

No decision has yet been made on what type of deal Slade will get. But it looks likely to be another two-year contract or possibly a rolling one-year deal.

The main focus for the time being is the weekend visit of QPR and a board meeting will be held on Saturday morning ahead of the clash.

We understand Slade’s future will not be on the agenda this time around, with the manger left to focus on the Championship run-in.

This weekend the board is to focus on discussing financial matters with reports about the final settlement of the club’s debt to Langston and Sam Hammam being presented to directors.

It might not be exciting but I think we could do with some stability. Sign immers on a permenant should be his first bit of business.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Arse licking yes man rewarded.

If this is confirmed my season ticket is getting cancelled.
    Hilarious!!........ Listen I will supply you some gaviscon if you like!!! ........ You were warned how out of touch you were and now ...well you are looking a little stubborn and a tad stupid. Lol

He could win us the Champions League and some on here wouldn't be happy

First point is Slade has done an ok job against the odds to be fair.

However, I think that is it and would still like him to leave at the end of the season . Most of the good things that happened, have happened after enforced changes (immers only signed because of the embargo, the rigid 442 being abandoned because of getting rid of all our strikers).

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Steve Tucker the chatty man must be gutted at this news and fat man abandons to. They have orchestrated a season long crusade against slade and demonstrated how Little they know about the game. They are an embarrassment to our city

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Hilarious!!........ Listen I will supply you some gaviscon if you like!!! ........ You were warned how out of touch you were and now ...well you are looking a little stubborn and a tad stupid. Lol
    Last time I looked on the Wales online site 53% were against extending your bum chums contract.

How you can call anyone stubborn is beyond me as we are missing out on any chance of promotion yet again
    becauase we have an arse licking , uncharismatic , clueless in the transfer market fool in charge.

You will never say anything to me to change my mind on Russell Slade so if he gets a contract renewal I'll be giving up
    my season ticket as well as reading sycophantic shyte from you and the other Slade bummers.

Steve Tucker the chatty man must be gutted at this news and fat man abandons to. They have orchestrated a season long crusade against slade and demonstrated how Little they know about the game. They are an embarrassment to our city
    But you live in Chepstow which is hardly " our City " don't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    First point is Slade has done an ok job against the odds to be fair.

However, I think that is it and would still like him to leave at the end of the season . Most of the good things that happened, have happened after enforced changes (immers only signed because of the embargo, the rigid 442 being abandoned because of getting rid of all our strikers).
    The problem in MY thinking is that Slade is agreat guy but will not take us any where, more than where we are, as you say the changes were forced not planed hope iam proved wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Cor! - I cant wait for Russ to win us the Champions League

I still think Slade is a bit of an enigma, and it wasn't long ago that he was in the last-chance-saloon, but something has improved massively since the start of the year, and I cant see why it should dissipate now. .. though ..

I think Slade should buy Lex Immers a nice engraved darts case and a bottle of something extravagant.
    And then, just buy Lex Immers.

A sign that we have given up on promotion this year more than anything, and if it's a two year deal (or more) a sign we have given up on promotion for the foreseeable future too.

Slade deserves a one year extension but not yet more than that.

Last time I looked on the Wales online site 53% were against extending your bum chums contract.

How you can call anyone stubborn is beyond me as we are missing out on any chance of promotion yet again
    becauase we have an arse licking , uncharismatic , clueless in the transfer market fool in charge.

You will never say anything to me to change my mind on Russell Slade so if he gets a contract renewal I'll be giving up
    my season ticket as well as reading sycophantic shyte from you and the other Slade bummers.
    Can we have it in writing bout the season ticket and your tiresome participation on this forum if big Russ stays ? lame brain

But you live in Chepstow which is hardly " our City " don't you ?
    Er ....... No!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Recognition for a job well done.
    Shocking decision. Anyone with eyes can see he hasn't got a clue,watching the games with his arms folded over his fat belly.
    The club has brought a feel good factor back to watching Cardiff, keeping that "no mark" on will only erode that factor.

Hope they continue with it .The guy is a buffoon.

Just ferk off down to the chemist and renew your supplies of Anosul Slade bum chum. Buy a tube for Tandy while you're there too.

Can we have it in writing bout the season ticket and your tiresome participation on this forum if big Russ stays ? lame brain
    You already have had it in writing.

You must have been last in the queue when the brains were given out.

You call yourself " Chepstow " but you don't live in Chepstow you now tell us.

You think Slade is a " manager " when he is a fat , failed PE teacher.

Slade's reign has seen a collapse in paid for tickets at CCS yet you still bum him up.