+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: If you want Slade out look away now.

Banned

Re: If you want Slade out look away now.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    ****ing hell Shandy considering I bore you that much you're following me around like Barry George followed Jill Dando.

Obsessed.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz You are so boring.

No decision has yet been made on what type of deal Slade will get. But it looks likely to be another two-year contract or possibly a rolling one-year deal.

We can only hope they reconsider.

Taking Immers off yesterday and dropping Okeefe last week were incredible decisions for me .
    Bringing Gunnerson on when you are chasing the game is also a puzzling one for me.
    Putting The Gunner on when you are trying to hold the game with 10 minutes to go I can just about understand.

The football has improved under Slade, well actually it started to improve when Trollope arrived, as the manager oor Russ should
    get the credit for employing him....I guess...
    He should also get the credit for continually playing Revell, long after Revell showed he had chosen the wrong subject when deciding to be a football player, hard work and endeavour are not enough to play football at our level.

If we finish 9th, will Slade still have done a great job?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If we finish 9th, will Slade still have done a great job?
    Definitely, he has steadied the ship . .........And................................. well he steadied the ship.

The stated aim - by the club/Vincent was a 'top 6 finish'.
    Looking rather unlikely, and certainly not with any confidence.

If luck/miracles fail to materialise over the next couple of games, prepare for a return to cringe-worthy spin and hot air from the club hierarchy .

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    The stated aim - by the club/Vincent was a 'top 6 finish'.
    Looking rather unlikely, and certainly not with any confidence.

If luck/miracles fail to materialise over the next couple of games, prepare for a return to cringe-worthy spin and hot air from the club hierarchy .
    Do you really think the club could come out and say not getting to the play-offs is acceptable? Even if the club thought it was then too come out and say it would have been crazy.

Whether you think Slade should go or not, the club could or should never come out with something like that.

Hopefully we only have to put up with the incompetent Slade for 3 more games.

Fulham, QPR & Brentford. 1 point. 2 goals. Pathetic.

If he's manager next season then something is seriously wrong at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Do you really think the club could come out and say not getting to the play-offs is acceptable? Even if the club thought it was then too come out and say it would have been crazy.

Whether you think Slade should go or not, the club could or should never come out with something like that.

It's nothing much to do with what I think.

The club offered their stated aim - many, many months ago - which could just about still happen , but probably wont.

If it doesn't happen, then the club hierarchy will have to adopt some kind of stance -
    Act upon the 'failure'.
    Or, duck, dodge and spin way around it. (the most likely?)
    Or bluff it out, whistle, and look the other way until everyone gets 'who is boss again', and just shuts up.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    ****ing hell Shandy considering I bore you that much you're following me around like Barry George followed Jill Dando.

Obsessed.