+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glammy live stream

Glammy live stream

Good quality if anyone is interested. Static camera but the commentary is synced.

http://glamorgancricket.com/live/index.html

Re: Glammy live stream

Cheers for that mate.

Cheers Eric. Cooke in good nick. Whose the posh bird co-commentating?

nice one

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    nice one
    Thanks

Looks like a reasonable first innings score 343-9 - another good knock from Wagg on top of half centuries from Bragg , Lloyd and Cooke and 44 from Meshede.

Maybe for once we've got a couple of youngsters coming through who can actually compete at this level

Yes Lloyd has done well since he got into the first team and I have high hopes for Donald. Anyway. 348 a/ o. Leics currently 9/0.

A bit weird with the fixed camera but hey it's free and better than Countdown or Pointless

Wagg bowling left arm spin seems a little odd.

It's not going well. Leics look like they will make 400 plus.

Glammy heading for defeat. The useless fannies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Glammy heading for defeat. The useless fannies.
    What a shock! Dreadful start to the season?

172-8......

This is against a team who have been even worse then Glammy. Garbage.

Six scores over 40 by Glamorgan players in the match and yet the highest score any of them managed was 64 - our batting, particularly at the top of the order, wasn't good enough last season or the one before that. so I'm a little perplexed as to why those in charge down there think it will be this time.

Also, I know Ingram is injured, but it would be nice to have a better spin option on a wicket on which our seamers took 130 plus overs to bowl out the worst team in the Championship for each of the last three seasons than Graham Wagg!
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 20-04-16 at 05:11.

Did I read they are doing this for every home game? Good effort

What a shambles. Losing to Leicester of all people by 10 wickets! Not a promising start is it?

Quote Originally Posted by rcss View Post
    What a shambles. Losing to Leicester of all people by 10 wickets! Not a promising start is it?
    With due respect Leics have strengthened this season with Horton, Dexter and Pettini coming in, their bowling was decent last year, so i dont think they will be the worst team in the league this year.

You would have had this down as a Glamorgan win, but the signs were there last year that the top order was weak and being bailed out by the lower order, this wasn't addressed. Leaving out the spinner was a strange option, left the attack looking a bit similar.

Still dont think we'll be whipping boys, or promotion contenders.

Another season of torture ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Another season of torture ahead
    It hasnt been that bad, in recent season, we perform as expected, we were around mid table in all formats, which our crowds, and as such expenditure dictates.

Hmm. I don't see Leics winning many this season. That was very poor. I have to say Chris Cooke is a very frustrating player. Very talented but rarely goes onto make centuries after playing himse!f in. He needs to do a lot better in this format this season.

Leics have improved their batting a lot, but we made their bowling look good - qcfc usually knows what he's talking about when it comes to cricket, but his assessment for the season seems a bit optimistic to me unless two or three of our underachieving batting line up start scoring the runs that nos. 1 to 4 in a cricket team would expect to.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Leics have improved their batting a lot, but we made their bowling look good - qcfc usually knows what he's talking about when it comes to cricket, but his assessment for the season seems a bit optimistic to me unless two or three of our underachieving batting line up start scoring the runs that nos. 1 to 4 in a cricket team would expect to.
    Im not that optimistic, I would say we would finish about 5 in the LVCC and finish mid table in both the cup competitions, it will be a seasons of some good wins and some poor loses. My point was mainly that Leics are no longer the no hopers than they were 1-2 seasons ago.

I would say that given our crowds and as such our income that is all we can expect at the moment.

We are in a period where cricket is on the decline through Wales and that in turn effects what Glamorgan can produce (if youngsters cannot start to play they will never progress). Personally i feel that the time is to enjoy the local cricket club as there may be a time in the near future where one may not exist.

Cardiff City in the winter, Glamorgan cricket in the summer.Thats the way it is folks.