+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else having problems buying Sheffield Wednesday tockets online?

Anyone else having problems buying Sheffield Wednesday tockets online?

Eticketing won't sell me a ticket. Never had a problem before. Message comes up referring potential purchaser to ticket office. And before anyone asks, no I'm not trying to get an el cheapo under 17 when not entitled

Tickets even
    Last edited by IanD; 19-04-16 at 15:52. Reason: spolling error

Re: Anyone else having problems buying Sheffield Wednesday tockets online?

I had the same message for a few seconds, then it cleared and I was able to carry on with no problem.

I will soon be the owner of a £36 away stand ticket for the pleasure palace that is Hillsborough.

At that price (plus £1 admin and £1 something else) I expect it to have been hand crafted with the finest quill on best vellum, and edged with gold leaf. Courier delivered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I had the same message for a few seconds, then it cleared and I was able to carry on with no problem.

I will soon be the owner of a £36 away stand ticket for the pleasure palace that is Hillsborough.

At that price (plus £1 admin and £1 something else) I expect it to have been hand crafted with the finest quill on best vellum, and edged with gold leaf. Courier delivered as well.
    This is just proper bollocks this is. As if £36 isn't enough they charge you a pound to put it in a facking envelope and another quid for no apparent reason. What a shower of shite.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Problem solved.....on the drop down box select "away seating" and ignore "best available" option. Now £38 poorer. Didn't select the vellum/gold leaf option but did go for the "personally delivered by Bella Dayne" option (her off Plebs). Somehow that provides relief from the pain of the price.