+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Poor crowd today

Poor crowd today

I was suprised how many empty seats in the stadium today, especially as we had a little something to play for

Re: Poor crowd today

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I was suprised how many empty seats in the stadium today, especially as we had a little something to play for
    Did we? Not really in any sane view of the world. It's just a matter of when, not if, the dream dies now

You can't honestly believe that? Wednesday are not much better than us. We go there and win and we're favourites to make it in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    You were surprised after that QPR borefest! Only mugs like you and I would be likely to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    You can't honestly believe that? Wednesday are not much better than us. We go there and win and we're favourites to make it in my mind.
    And therein lies the problem - I don't think we have what it takes to win our next 2 matches unless we suddenly start playing better than we have all season.

Weds seem as poor as us but have 4 points more with only 6 to play for - and they only have to draw at home to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    And therein lies the problem - I don't think we have what it takes to win our next 2 matches unless we suddenly start playing better than we have all season.

Weds seem as poor as us but have 4 points more with only 6 to play for - and they only have to draw at home to us.
    The crucial bit is we're playing them next week. So it's one of those 'six pointers'.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    The crucial bit is we're playing them next week. So it's one of those 'six pointers'.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

I couldn't have put it better myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

Agreed.