+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AD BLOCKER RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

AD BLOCKER RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

Can you guys help with any Ad-Blocker recommendations, it a pain having all the ad's on here getting in the way.

Re: AD BLOCKER RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE

Mrs Steve R is the girl to ask.

Defo the "dogs undercarriage" when it comes to getting rid of the little ****ers.

Ad Block plus

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    Ad Block plus
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Seconded.
    Thanks both - do you both use it?

Quote Originally Posted by KGBluebird View Post
    Thanks both - do you both use it?
    I use it on both Chrome and Firefox and it works a charm on both.

A alternative is Ublock Origin. uses less system resources than adblock+ But either will do

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Mrs Steve R is the girl to ask.

Defo the "dogs undercarriage" when it comes to getting rid of the little ****ers.
    Hi BlueTIT - What the history of TIT, I haven't been a regular away travellier since the 80's when we had Bebb's and the CCSC both running coaches. A couple of times there were no enough fans travelling (Grimsby away - New Years Eve) so we used to have a mini bus and I drove. The name intrigues me.

Thanks for the advise

Quote Originally Posted by Kable View Post
    A alternative is Ublock Origin. uses less system resources than adblock+ But either will do
    Thanks Kable

Hi BlueTIT - What the history of TIT, I haven't been a regular away travellier since the 80's when we had Bebb's and the CCSC both running coaches. A couple of times there were no enough fans travelling (Grimsby away - New Years Eve) so we used to have a mini bus and I drove. The name intrigues me.

I used to organize all the Supporters Club Travel during the 90's and early 00's.

For different reasons I left the Supporters club and started up my own travel service to accommodate what a more refined traveler wanted.

As my name is Tony and the service was independent of the supporters Club one of the boys had tickets/cards printed out with Tony's Independent Travel on them. TIT

Based on Trotters Independent Traders.

We are and have been from the beginning associated to the football club and either myself or Peter (couldn't do it without him, but our music tastes differ), go to all Police meetings.

Glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I used to organize all the Supporters Club Travel during the 90's and early 00's.

For different reasons I left the Supporters club and started up my own travel service to accommodate what a more refined traveler wanted.

As my name is Tony and the service was independent of the supporters Club one of the boys had tickets/cards printed out with Tony's Independent Travel on them. TIT

Based on Trotters Independent Traders.

We are and have been from the beginning associated to the football club and either myself or Peter (couldn't do it without him, but our music tastes differ), go to all Police meetings.

Glad to help
    Brilliant - now it's all clear. I might be contacting next season as I feel the awayday bug may bite again. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    Ad Block plus
    Used this, too and I liked it!

I agree. Its annoying. I thought I downloaded again a Malware but as I investigate, its only showing in this website.

Can you guys help with any Ad-Blocker recommendations, it a pain having all the ad's on here getting in the way.
    Why would you not want to find out who was popular in the proms?

Quote Originally Posted by Kable View Post
    Been an avid adblock plus user for years but gave Ublock a go and am very impressed. Pages are loading loads faster and the resources are way below what they were previously. Thanks for the heads up Kable.