+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester's Kante

Leicester's Kante

Pinched from the Leicester MB: "Is their any truth in the rumour N'Golo ran in the London marathon today as a warm up for todays game and was last seen running back up the M1 to get back to the KP Stadium for todays game?"

The guy's work rate is phenomenal - and I can seldom work out how he nicks the ball from so many players in possession. Good shout for Player of the Season - but it is goal scorers who catch the eye.

Re: Leicester's Kante

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Pinched from the Leicester MB: "Is their any truth in the rumour N'Golo ran in the London marathon today as a warm up for todays game and was last seen running back up the M1 to get back to the KP Stadium for todays game?"

The guy's work rate is phenomenal - and I can seldom work out how he nicks the ball from so many players in possession. Good shout for Player of the Season - but it is goal scorers who catch the eye.
    I've never seen a player get possession back so often, it must be so nice for the other players knowing that he will get it back if he loses it.

For me he was player of the season by a country mile the guy is a beast

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Agree, but someone was on here the other day saying he does nothing but run around...

I'm not a fan of defensive players missing out on recognition time after time. Kante's performed more consistently than Christiano Ronaldo yet no one is guessing which will be rated higher on FIFA.

According to Lineker if a meteor was on its way to destroy earth 🌍 we have no need to fear as kante will intercept it

Breaking News: Kante named PFA player of the year, after intercepting it from Riyad Mahrez

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm not a fan of defensive players missing out on recognition time after time. Kante's performed more consistently than Christiano Ronaldo yet no one is guessing which will be rated higher on FIFA.
    Well, yeah, because Ronaldo is quite clearly the better player. I do think defensive players are far more recognised these days, and probably have been since the emergence of Makele in that great Chelsea side.

Still think Mahrez has been just about the more valuable player for them, with Kante a very close second alongside Vardy.

His wiki page was recently updated apparently with the following:

"70% of the planet is covered by water, the rest is by N'Golo Kante."

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    One of them is one of the best players in the world (ever) whilst one of them isn't even the best player at Leicester. That might explain why FIFA give more credit to Ronaldo than Kante.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

City should put in a bid now!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Beyond question he's their best player City should bid now!