+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCMB Photoshops

Blog Entries

CCMB Photoshops

I saved all the ones that were available from the old board and made a little slideshow, many were missing sadly but there are still some great ones on there.
    I know the Colonel, Cyclops, Baker, Vimana and Ell made many of them but I really can't remember who else posted them so if yours is on there stick your hand up

You might have to pause if you want a longer view as the vid was getting too long to wait ages for each one, fairplay if yours is on there, they are all great.

Re: CCMB Photoshops

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I saved all the ones that were available from the old board and made a little slideshow, many were missing sadly but there are still some great ones on there.
    I know the Colonel, Cyclops, Baker, Vimana and Ell made many of them but I really can't remember who else posted them so if yours is on there stick your hand up

You might have to pause if you want a longer view as the vid was getting too long to wait ages for each one, fairplay if yours is on there, they are all great.

Probably the best video I have ever seen or will ever see. Take a bow my dear

Absolutely incredible work. I salute you Mrs Steve R

:bow: :bow:

Brilliant stuff! Nice work Mrs R, great choice of music too

Spotted a bunch of my shoops in there and a load of ones I've never seen before, are there non-CCMB ones on there as well?

Some eternal classics and a few I missed originally. Sod the champs league and prem that made thirty years of supporting the city worth it! Creased myself laighing😂 have you got a link so I can forward to some hombres from my phone?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmytaff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Absolutely incredible work. I salute you Mrs Steve R

:bow: :bow:
    Thanks, they did all the hard work though, I just put them all on the vid, it was fun to do though, full of funny memories.

PML - The very best thing on YouTube ever - some of those Photoshops are absolutely incredible. If ever I feel down and dejected, I'll just click the top of my favourites and off we go: blues banished. The ingenuity and humour of those guys - and their skill in using Photoshop. Brilliant!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Brilliant stuff! Nice work Mrs R, great choice of music too

Spotted a bunch of my shoops in there and a load of ones I've never seen before, are there non-CCMB ones on there as well?
    I can't think where I would have got them from if they are not from here, I collected them from the threads that were bumped just before the move.

Some eternal classics and a few I missed originally. Sod the champs league and prem that made thirty years of supporting the city worth it! Creased myself laighing have you got a link so I can forward to some hombres from my phone?
    Direct link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkg57Ozw3M

That kid with the ****ing teeth.

I warned you not to put that one in!

It'll be cool to see what shoops get made on here during Euro 16. Maybe another (much shorter) video could be done after the tournament ends?

help guys. Youtube telling me vid not available. Desperate to see given such glowing(some would say synchophantic) reviews.
    Can you sort for me?
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    help guys. Youtube telling me vid not available. Desperate to see given such glowing(some would say synchophantic) reviews.
    Can you sort for me?
    Ta
    It might take a while to propagate across all servers if Mrs R only just uploaded it. Try clicking the Youtube logo on the vid instead.

PMSL
    Well done and thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    That kid with the ****ing teeth.

I warned you not to put that one in!
    You are such a liar.

It'll be cool to see what shoops get made on here during Euro 16. Maybe another (much shorter) video could be done after the tournament ends?
    Yeah I'm up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    PML - The very best thing on YouTube ever - some of those Photoshops are absolutely incredible. If ever I feel down and dejected, I'll just click the top of my favourites and off we go: blues banished. The ingenuity and humour of those guys - and their skill in using Photoshop. Brilliant!
    Yours are too, you can't fail to be cheered up by them all, just a shame quite a lot were missing.

If anyone who made the the ones that are missing still have them send em over, they can go on part 2

Still no luck. Not sure where you tube logo is.

Blog Entries

Can you sort for me?
    Ta
    It might take a while to propagate across all servers if Mrs R only just uploaded it. Try clicking the Youtube logo on the vid instead.
    I just had some bloody copyright notification on youtube because of the music, says something about not being available on phones

Originally Posted by Cyclops "PML - The very best thing on YouTube ever - some of those Photoshops are absolutely incredible. If ever I feel down and dejected, I'll just click the top of my favourites and off we go: blues banished. The ingenuity and humour of those guys - and their skill in using Photoshop. Brilliant!"

Mrs SR: "Yours are too......"

It was mine I was referring to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTkg57Ozw3M

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I just had some bloody copyright notification on youtube because of the music, says something about not being available on phones
    That explains it. Trying to access via my phone. Will try again tomorrow with my ipad. Thanx anyway Mrs SteveR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Originally Posted by Cyclops "PML - The very best thing on YouTube ever - some of those Photoshops are absolutely incredible. If ever I feel down and dejected, I'll just click the top of my favourites and off we go: blues banished. The ingenuity and humour of those guys - and their skill in using Photoshop. Brilliant!"

Mrs SR: "Yours are too......"

It was mine I was referring to
    I should have known

That explains it. Trying to access via my phone. Will try again tomorrow with my ipad. Thanx anyway Mrs SteveR
    I don't know why there is a difference in playing it on a phone or a laptop

YouTube-logo-full_color.jpg

Excellent stuff .

That has really made me laugh. Nice work.

Blog Entries

Does anyone know where else I could upload this so it can be viewed on a phone?