+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matched Betting, turning free bets into money

Re: Matched Betting, turning free bets into money

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    If you've not used online betting before and can sign up for the new account offers that the above provides then it's quite easy to clear £1k-£2k. You need it to have a fair bit of cash to use some of the high-end offers, to cover your stake and also be very disciplined, £7 or £8 guarantee profits, over chucking you free-bets on 2-1, 3-1 shots for example.

I had accounts for a fair few different sites already, but setting up accounts on the sites I didn't have I've still cleared just shy of £1k and since moved onto another product that rely's on non new-account offers and dependent on how much effort you put in, the earning potential is very reasonable.

Bonus Bagging is an excellent starting point and if you follow the very basic rules and guides, you can make easy money.

Don't use the above link though, PM me so I can send you mind and I get a cash referral..!
    After reading through this thread I looked into matched betting and found this site which walks you through the steps to make guaranteed profit of £7 on tonight's CL game. Obviously seems a small amount but I suppose if this was done regularly it would soon make a bit of cash. The only thing I didn't follow is he talks about converting your free bet into 75% cash - I didn;t think it worked like that or am I missing something?

http://matchedbettingblog.com/footba...bayern-munich/

Quote Originally Posted by welshyoot View Post
    After reading through this thread I looked into matched betting and found this site which walks you through the steps to make guaranteed profit of £7 on tonight's CL game. Obviously seems a small amount but I suppose if this was done regularly it would soon make a bit of cash. The only thing I didn't follow is he talks about converting your free bet into 75% cash - I didn;t think it worked like that or am I missing something?

http://matchedbettingblog.com/footba...bayern-munich/
    The 75% is just referring to the average return you would expect to find on a matched in play bet based on a stake not returned free bet. If you wanted to gamble your £10 free bet (which has cost you 32p according to those odds) then your return would be a lot more although in the long run its about taking lots of guaranteed returns

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    The 75% is just referring to the average return you would expect to find on a matched in play bet based on a stake not returned free bet. If you wanted to gamble your £10 free bet (which has cost you 32p according to those odds) then your return would be a lot more although in the long run its about taking lots of guaranteed returns
    Fair enough, that makes sense now. It seems like it's possible to make quite a bit of money doing this as long as you stay under the radar. How is that possible though? I read about 'mug betting' but doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Fair enough, that makes sense now. It seems like it's possible to make quite a bit of money doing this as long as you stay under the radar. How is that possible though? I read about 'mug betting' but doesn't that defeat the purpose?
    from what I've read, they tell you to make bets you know will lose in order to stay on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    from what I've read, they tell you to make bets you know will lose in order to stay on the site.
    Yes, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of it in the first place? I also read that many bookies will just close your account anyway if they suspect you. With something like bonus bagging it seems likely that a lot of people will be making the same bets and surely this will be flagged up with the bookies, resulting in suspended accounts (and possibly not releasing funds).

Getting gubbed/banned is unavoidable with a lot of the bookmakers who sometimes will ban you from any offers after your first bet! But there are so many bookies that most haven't even heard of and then there's a possibility your wife etc may want to open an account too!

Mug betting works as you say by trying to fly under the radar. Staking and laying bets at similar stakes to your previous bets (normal punter pattern) on odds on type bets which the bookies love

Yes, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of it in the first place? I also read that many bookies will just close your account anyway if they suspect you. With something like bonus bagging it seems likely that a lot of people will be making the same bets and surely this will be flagged up with the bookies, resulting in suspended accounts (and possibly not releasing funds).
    well if you lose £6 but win £30 thats worth it. Perhaps thats how it works, but as ive said I havent tried it (yet)

Mug betting is done to make you look like a normal punter. When you place mug bets, you will lay them at the exchange as well, so you always either win at the bookie or the bet exchange. The only loss you make is from the spread, this is called your qualifying loss. It will be less than £1 per mug bet that you lose.

Ken & rhiw. You have pm

Ken & rhiw. You have pm
    Replied :)

Bookies only love you when your loosing. If you get too good at it, they ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Bookies only love you when your loosing. If you get too good at it, they ban you.
    lol. Alot of truth to this!

Quote Originally Posted by ken000 View Post
    Yep, £32 profit from it and hoping that Bet365 will give out a few more offers like this in the coming months with Euro 2016 around the corner.

You can't go wrong with the top one, (www.freebetchallenge.co.uk) to get started. You can do their weekly example bet if you want to prove to yourself that it's a real opportunity. Then once you've done all the sign up offers, or most of them... You're gonna want to invest in one of the advanced ones in that list.
    Cheers Ken!

Got my first matched bets on the Stoke v Sunderland game today. Exciting to see how it all goes!

Quote Originally Posted by liam80 View Post
    Cheers Ken!

Got my first matched bets on the Stoke v Sunderland game today. Exciting to see how it all goes!
    No worries mate, how'd you get on?

Quote Originally Posted by ken000 View Post
    No worries mate, how'd you get on?
    Only wish I started sooner to be honest mate! Over £100 up since doing those bets and working my way through sign up offers with a lot more confidence now. By the end of May, I should be about £500 up and be ready for Euro 2016 to take advantage of offers for them.

I've done the bonus baggings, profit maximiser and now accumulator generator. All great products and you make your money back within a few weeks.

There's a book on Amazon, currently free for anyone looking to get started into matched betting:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FUI9ML4

Bet 365 have their £50 inplay offer for the England vs Wales game today if anyone has time to get on it. It's worth about £30 profit.

Bwin have pretty much the same £50 inplay offer for the same match. Worth about £25 profit or so.

They may be more, I haven't had time to look yet.

If anyone wants to try this, you can just copy the example 3 bets below to make money on this weekend's Euro matches. You basically bet £25 on Germany vs Italy on Saturday. Bet £10 on Germany with one bookie, £5 on the draw with another bookie and £10 on Italy with a third bookie.

You'll win 1 of the 3 bets plus get about £15 cashback and £60 worth of free bets that you can then use in the same way on the France vs Iceland match on Sunday. The end result is that you'll turn your £25 into anywhere between £45 to £140+ depending on what happens:

http://www.onlinebettingschool.com/h...tting-example/