+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Let's get the f*** out - (part 2)

Blog Entries

Re: Let's get the f*** out - (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    It was a joke you silly boy.

But, seeing as you asked, if you look at their posts you will see that they are right wing so my assertion stands.

As for Mrs. R. I did not accuse her of being right wing just that the vast majority of the leaders in the Brexit camp come from the right of British politics.

For the record I don't see her as right wing at all, just very anti-establishment and a tad paranoid!!
    Do you not remember saying that anyone wanting to leave the EU is aligning themselves with their views in this thread? I'm a woman, you should know I wouldn't forget
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ghlight=Brexit

I'm not anti-establishment, I'm anti-corrupt-establishment and I'm not paranoid, if I was I would think people were out to get me personally and I don't, many things I moan about don't even affect me so how does that make me paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm not paranoid, if I was I would think people were out to get me personally and I don't, many things I moan about don't even affect me so how does that make me paranoid?
    'If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about.' ©TruBlue

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you not remember saying that anyone wanting to leave the EU is aligning themselves with their views in this thread? I'm a woman, you should know I wouldn't forget
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ghlight=Brexit

I'm not anti-establishment, I'm anti-corrupt-establishment and I'm not paranoid, if I was I would think people were out to get me personally and I don't, many things I moan about don't even affect me so how does that make me paranoid?
    I do indeed remember!

You may not like the association with such characters but if you read into their reasonings for leaving the EU then you will perhaps understand what I'm getting at. I respectfully suggest that you also look at their neocon policies with regard to economic policy, welfare, the NHS, climate change, etc.

When you put these together you see the leaders of Brexit advocating distasteful policies in virtually all areas and are typical small-minded nationalists and isolationists. FWIW and judging by your posts on here I don't see you espousing such policies and beliefs, hence my surprise that you wish to leave the EU.

On your penultimate point you say you're anti "corrupt establishment" which I would suspect we would all agree with. Except those who are benefiting of course!

I'll withdraw the paranoid comment.

I do indeed remember!

You may not like the association with such characters but if you read into their reasonings for leaving the EU then you will perhaps understand what I'm getting at. I respectfully suggest that you also look at their neocon policies with regard to economic policy, welfare, the NHS, climate change, etc.

When you put these together you see the leaders of Brexit advocating distasteful policies in virtually all areas and are typical small-minded nationalists and isolationists. FWIW and judging by your posts on here I don't see you espousing such policies and beliefs, hence my surprise that you wish to leave the EU.

On your penultimate point you say you're anti "corrupt establishment" which I would suspect we would all agree with. Except those who are benefiting of course!

Pity, as it was the only thing you had right.

Blog Entries

I do indeed remember!

I understand where you are coming from, I'm actually surprised that certain people I know want to stay in, I can only assume that the press has done a good job on them, why else would they want to stay in and be stuck with a bunch of self serving, anti-democratic, power mad, corrupt scumbags who are hell bent on owning and controlling everything? beats me.

Corruption across EU was described as 'breathtaking' by the EU Commission in their anti-corruption report, I searched for the story on the bbc web site (just for you)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26014387

http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs...cr_2014_en.pdf

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, thanks for withdrawing the paranoia comment though, one less thing for me to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Don't you start.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

stuck with a bunch of self serving, anti-democratic, power mad, corrupt scumbags
    Are you not aware of the U.K government?

In or out won't make a bit of difference to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you not aware of the U.K government?

In or out won't make a bit of difference to that.
    Indeed. Worse still. The logical conclusion of leaving the EU is that Cameron resigns and the Tories lurch even more to the right. Scotland has another independence referendum and this times votes to leave. Let's not forget they near!y did in 2014 with 45% wanting to go their own way.
    That would mean England and Wales could be stuck with the Tories in power for decades.
    Mrs SR. Is it that what you want? What you really really want? So tell me what you want? What you really really want?
    Last edited by Pearcey3; 30-04-16 at 09:12.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Indeed. Worse still. The logical conclusion of leaving the EU is that Cameron resigns and the Tories lurch even more to the right. Scotland has another independence referendum and this times votes to leave. Let's not forget they near!y did in 2014 with 45% wanting to go their own way.
    That would mean England and Wales could be stuck with the Tories in power for decades.
    Mrs SR. Is it that what you want? What you really really want? So tell me what you want? What you really really want?
    Scotland won't get another referendum until the UK government lets them so in or out makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    Scotland won't get another referendum until the UK government lets them so in or out makes no difference.
    They will be gone in the next 10 years, regardless of an in or out vote in june.

They'll definitely get one if we leave the eu

I think the UK Government will bow to the inevitable. It's difficult to see how they could deny the Scots another referendum if the Scots voted to stay in the EU but we pull out. The outers can't have it all ways. It would turn very nasty and the SNP could rightly argue that there had been a fundamental change brought about by the English voters fully justifying another independence vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I think the UK Government will bow to the inevitable. It's difficult to see how they could deny the Scots another referendum if the Scots voted to stay in the EU but we pull out. The outers can't have it all ways. It would turn very nasty and the SNP could rightly argue that there had been a fundamental change brought about by the English voters fully justifying another independence vote.
    If you watched the question time episode on thursday (would recommend it, was good), theres a guy on there who when questioned about a scottish out vote after brexit, replied with 'I see it as the best of both worlds.' What made it funnier was Alex Salmond was sat next to him

That hedge fund manager was an absolute pillock

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    If you watched the question time episode on thursday (would recommend it, was good), theres a guy on there who when questioned about a scottish out vote after brexit, replied with 'I see it as the best of both worlds.' What made it funnier was Alex Salmond was sat next to him
    I saw some of it but not that part. The Question Time panel seems to get more and more right wing these days.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    They will be gone in the next 10 years, regardless of an in or out vote in june.
    What happens if 55% of them vote to stay in again...now that oil prices have ruined their argument that they can live off the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    What happens if 55% of them vote to stay in again...now that oil prices have ruined their argument that they can live off the stuff.
    They'll want to leave because they've been forced to do something they didnt want to do. Economics won't come into it