+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Let's get the f***out - (part1)

Let's get the f***out - (part1)

Next time the ‘Remainers ‘ trot out their line about ‘being better off in a reformed EU’ ask yourself ‘what reform?’ This was Boris in yesterday's Telegraph:

"The Prime Minister asked to restore social and employment legislation to national control; for a complete opt-out from the Charter of Fundamental rights; to stop the European court adjudicating on UK criminal law; to ensure that immigrants have a job offer before entering the UK; to revise the Working Time directive to protect the NHS; to reform the Common Agricultural Policy and the structural funds; and full-on Treaty change. "

What did we get? Two thirds of diddly squat. "

He continues:

"We need to talk about that deal in the weeks ahead, because it shows how contemptuously we will be treated if we vote to remain. This is the last chance, in our lifetimes, to take back control – of £350m a week (and use some of that cash to deliver a seven-day NHS) – and the last chance to take back control of our democracy. "

Screw Obama –neither he nor any other US President would countenance subjugating their power to a supra-national government like the EU. Bloody hypocrite.

Read the full article here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ink-voters-wil

Well worth a read.

Re: Let's get the f***out - (part1)

[QUOTE=jackrabbit;4618249]Next time the ‘Remainers ‘ trot out their line about ‘being better off in a reformed EU’ ask yourself ‘what reform?’ This was Boris in yesterday's Telegraph:

" Prime Minister asked to restore social and employment legislation to national control; for a complete opt-out from the Charter of Fundamental rights; to stop the European court adjudicating on UK criminal law; to ensure that immigrants have a job offer before entering the UK; to revise the Working Time directive to protect the NHS; to reform the Common Agricultural Policy and the structural funds; and full-on Treaty change. "

I think I'd rather Brussells were in charge of that lot than a Tory government.

Listening to voting advice from the torygraph

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Next time the ‘Remainers ‘ trot out their line about ‘being better off in a reformed EU’ ask yourself ‘what reform?’ This was Boris in yesterday's Telegraph:

"The Prime Minister asked to restore social and employment legislation to national control; for a complete opt-out from the Charter of Fundamental rights; to stop the European court adjudicating on UK criminal law; to ensure that immigrants have a job offer before entering the UK; to revise the Working Time directive to protect the NHS; to reform the Common Agricultural Policy and the structural funds; and full-on Treaty change. "

He continues:

"We need to talk about that deal in the weeks ahead, because it shows how contemptuously we will be treated if we vote to remain. This is the last chance, in our lifetimes, to take back control – of £350m a week (and use some of that cash to deliver a seven-day NHS) – and the last chance to take back control of our democracy. "

Screw Obama –neither he nor any other US President would countenance subjugating their power to a supra-national government like the EU. Bloody hypocrite.

Well worth a read.
    United States of America

Not a million miles away from "European Union"

He continues:

Well worth a read.
    I'm not interested in the links and counter links from the kids, I am. and always have been in the out camp, the fact that the president of the USA has been slip streamed into it, is enough for me to know the out vote is the correct vote, its desperation measures from the Global Elite, Great Britain will not be allowed to leave the EU that's for sure, irrespective of the vote

What a paragraph that is! The idea that British people could take back control alongside this government imposing a contract on hundreds/thousands pleading for proper discussion and ignoring the cross-party plea for a pilot study.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Please Dont Forget that the UK rebate we currently get runs out in 2020, I dont think it will be renewed if we were still in.

I was asked a question yesterday - If we were OUT and there was a vote to go IN - would you vote to join ?
    Albania's (?) President was on Radio 5live this morning questioning why the UK wants to be like his country when his country wants what we have.

I know for sure that I don't think our democracy is effective (this governments refusal to back a pilot study is heinous politics) and would ideally by improved before we cast a decision on whether the democracy in the EU was adequate and EU membership gave us more benefits than independence from the Union.

In terms of whether I would join or not, I think there are clearly things that need to be improved with the EU and things which we benefit from. I think I'm leaning towards membership (the UK being part of the EU is the only way the majority on here would ever get to live in Europe and having relationships with elements of Europe should not be something only open to the wealthy) but am still undecided. If leaving sparked voting reform sparked a general election so we could have a proper say in who defines the now independent (and ain't that a laugh, we won't be independent at all) UK then I'd be closer to Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Listening to voting advice from the torygraph
    More concerned with the carrier pigeon than the message it's carrying!

FYI - Boris Johnson is leading member of the 'Vote Leave' campaign. He just used his column in the Telegraph to put forward his views on Obama's intervention in our debate. I'll ask him to put it in the 'War Cry' or the 'Racing Post' next time. Are they sufficiently non-Tory for you?

[QUOTE=Barry Shitpeas;4618257]

" Prime Minister asked to restore social and employment legislation to national control; for a complete opt-out from the Charter of Fundamental rights; to stop the European court adjudicating on UK criminal law; to ensure that immigrants have a job offer before entering the UK; to revise the Working Time directive to protect the NHS; to reform the Common Agricultural Policy and the structural funds; and full-on Treaty change. "

I think I'd rather Brussells were in charge of that lot than a Tory government.
    Yes but we've only had a Tory government/coalition since 2008. Before that we had a Labour paradise. If you don't like the colour of the government you can try to vote 'em out next time. Try voting the Brussels lot out. ....oh yes we can do (in effect) on June 23rd! VOTE LEAVE!

By the way, interested to see you'd hand even more control of our immigration controls, for instance, to the bureaucrats of the EU!

[QUOTE=jackrabbit;4618342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post

Yes but we've only had a Tory government/coalition since 2008. Before that we had a Labour paradise. If you don't like the colour of the government you can try to vote 'em out next time. Try voting the Brussels lot out. ....oh yes we can do (in effect) on June 23rd! VOTE LEAVE!

By the way, interested to see you'd hand even more control of our immigration controls, for instance, to the bureaucrats of the EU!
    I think you mean 2010. Many people in this country are disenfranchised by our archaic voting season. I can't vote out this shit Tory Government because I live in a safe,Tory seat.
    Vote REMAIN. Midwives,doctors,environmentalists,Scientists even Farmers want us to stay in. I will listen to them rather than some rabid right wing politicians.

More concerned with the carrier pigeon than the message it's carrying!

FYI - Boris Johnson is leading member of the 'Vote Leave' campaign. He just used his column in the Telegraph to put forward his views on Obama's intervention in our debate. I'll ask him to put it in the 'War Cry' or the 'Racing Post' next time. Are they sufficiently non-Tory for you?
    The fact it comes from Boris reinforces the whole point. The man is a selfish, arrogant prat only interested in lining his and his pals pockets.

The berk has basically killed London for locals and replaced them with out of uk graduates in zone 2 and Russians in zone 1 falsely inflating the housing market since the majority of these foreign owned properties are bought with cash and left empty. If there's one person I wouldn't listen to in what was good for the uk it would be Boris.

He may be a very intelligent man but unfortunately he's as selfish as he is bright.

[QUOTE=jackrabbit;4618342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post

We are stuck with whatever government England votes in. An out vote on June 23rd won't fix that.