+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan - stick or twist ?

Vincent Tan - stick or twist ?

By any standards, Slade has done a good job as specified by the Directors over the last season and a half. It just depends on how astute in footballing terms, they have become.

Will they see the current situation as one of ongoing improvement and look at the league table and automatically assume one or two good signings will improve the side just that bit more, and get City into the play offs next season ?

Or will they see a very average group of hard working players that have finally run out of steam and ideas. A squad that has put in an enormous effort, but is unlikely to repeat the same next season ?

Will they look at the squad that Slade has helped put together and be satisfied with the players he has brought into the club ?

Or will they ponder the wisdom of a manager that thinks you can win games without playing recognised goalscorers, and then also consider whether any of the players he has brought in were quality additions to the squad ?

For what it's worth, I earnestly hope that they decide Slade's job is done. He's done the boring, difficult stuff, and now it's time for a manager who can galvanise the public, use his knowledge and contacts in the transfer market, and give the club the shot of football adrenelin most of us are in dire need of ..

Re: Vincent Tan - stick or twist ?

I think that Tan should shake it all about.

What TAn should do is ensure is the club executive run the club and its finances properly without transfer embargos, whole sale loaning of players to reduce wage bill and the a non existant transfer policy. Only then will any manager beit Slade or anyone else have a chance of finishing higher than 7th. The club is still a basket case and its to Slades credit we ended up where we did. The style of play is a different matter?

Twist

Bust

When was the last time he watched a home game? It must be well over a year ago. He was at pretty much all home games during the Premier League. Since then I can only recall him watching us twice. Once at home just after the return to blue and I think he was at Charlton away this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    When was the last time he watched a home game? It must be well over a year ago. He was at pretty much all home games during the Premier League. Since then I can only recall him watching us twice. Once at home just after the return to blue and I think he was at Charlton away this season.
    tan dont give a monkeys about cardiff, his dream went bust years ago when you got relegated after your season in red

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    tan dont give a monkeys about cardiff, his dream went bust years ago when you got relegated after your season in red
    And why would this be of any interest whatsoever to you?

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Remedial

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    And why would this be of any interest whatsoever to you?
    Why do you always bite and reply to him which in turn derails the thread? You do realise that's what he wants?

[QUOTE=Barry Shitpeas;4619530]And why would this be of any interest whatsoever to you?[/QUO

it is staring you in the face. your all blaming slade , but if the the man at the top does not care, then dont blame the the puppet underneath him until he decides to sell up, a very similiar situation to what as happened at leeds for over twelve years.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Why do you always bite and reply to him which in turn derails the thread? You do realise that's what he wants?
    Yeah yeah I know. Ok I'll ignore the village idiot.