+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chepstow , Tandy and the Slade bummers your boy took one hell of a beating !

Chepstow , Tandy and the Slade bummers your boy took one hell of a beating !

Been telling you he was a shyte manager all season but you all knew better.

Sack the dumb donkey now and give us a chance for next season.

Re: Chepstow , Tandy and the Slade bummers your boy took one hell of a beating !

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post

Most people predicted mid table at the start of the season. He's done better than that - he'll still be the Cardiff manager in August.

Re: Chepstow , Tandy and the Slade bummers your boy took one hell of a beating !

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Most people predicted mid table at the start of the season. He's done better than that - he'll still be the Cardiff manager in August.
    I dont think he will be.

We have all suffered your low level bizzarre "contributions" all season. They have been driven not by your support for our club but by your dislike for the manager. I could embarrass you by reminding you of your disloyalty but i consider myself to be a supporter of the club first and foremost and would support whoever the manager was. You unfortunately are not. I feel sorry for you and the club doesnt need you.

I want Slade to leave as much as anyone but I don't feel that we should be gloating today.
    I kind of admire people who can stick by the manager through this and thin but I honestly thought this ending was inevitable.
    I want the best for the club in the same way Chepstow does but ultimately I don't think Slade is up to the task.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    We have all suffered your low level bizzarre "contributions" all season. They have been driven not by your support for our club but by your dislike for the manager. I could embarrass you by reminding you of your disloyalty but i consider myself to be a supporter of the club first and foremost and would support whoever the manager was. You unfortunately are not. I feel sorry for you and the club doesnt need you.
    I admire your loyalty but feel in Slade's case it was misplaced. Lots of football fans at lots of clubs dislike their managers , LVG at Man Utd being a current prime example are they all bizarre too ?

Well done mate the team you support lost just like you've wanted all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Well done mate the team you support lost just like you've wanted all season.
    You said it ......... He should be embarrassed himself but he wont be. As i say the club dont need people like him

It's crazy people were like it under Dave Jones too, they let their weird agendas get so in the way that forget that first and foremost you're supposed to want your team to win.

He's done a decent job, nobody expected us to finish 7th at the start of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's crazy people were like it under Dave Jones too, they let their weird agendas get so in the way that forget that first and foremost you're supposed to want your team to win.

I cannot see the club growing under Slade unfortunately, and I hope he moves on. I dislike him immensely which is unusual for me I have been fairly loyal to the managers in the past, never understood the hatred from some corners for Dave Jones. The guy just said it as it was .

I'd like to see him replaced but I can see why you'd not like him as a manager but I don't see why you would dislike him as a person you're a grown man ffs.

And I can't see why people would be willing the club to fail just because they dislike the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I cannot see the club growing under Slade unfortunately, and I hope he moves on. I dislike him immensely which is unusual for me I have been fairly loyal to the managers in the past, never understood the hatred from some corners for Dave Jones. The guy just said it as it was .
    Hear Hear

OP, are you more pleased that Slade proved you right that City didn't make the play offs so you could act like the ****ing expert and whoa is us for not listening to you in the first place, or upset that your club didn't make the play offs?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 View Post
    OP, are you more pleased that Slade proved you right that City didn't make the play offs so you could act like the ****ing expert and whoa is us for not listening to you in the first place, or upset that your club didn't make the play offs?
    Certainly seems that way, many would prefer to be "right" about slade than their team do well.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He's done a decent job, nobody expected us to finish 7th at the start of the season
    Firsty well done City - a decent result, all considered.
    Therefore well done Russell ..

But! - I don't honestly know how we did finish 7th?

From what I have absorbed we have been very, very occasionally great, but usually not, mostly mediocre, sometimes downright poor, not robust nor dependable and utterly inconsistent.
    Our wins or decent performances have been greeted with surprise and almost every and any action our manager has made has caused people to scratch their heads it seems.

Yet we / he did 'well'.

Well the club/Tan stated that top 6 was the goal this season. How specific was he being when he made that statement...
    Last edited by Vimana.; 01-05-16 at 15:44.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    This is such an out of touch generalisation. I expected us to finish higher.

Look at Burnley as an example - they have the core of a good squad, just like us, and for long periods this season they were a good bit away from playoffs never mind automatic contention.

The majority of the players we had starting for us week in and week out had already been promoted from this league before. Suddenly the highest they can aspire to is 7th before a ball is kicked? Not buying that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 View Post

Look at Burnley as an example - they have the core of a good squad, just like us, and for long periods this season they were a good bit away from playoffs never mind automatic contention.

The majority of the players we had starting for us week in and week out had already been promoted from this league before. Suddenly the highest they can aspire to is 7th before a ball is kicked? Not buying that at all.
    Not only that but people fail to add that the reason we all expected to finish so low was because Slade's was our manager!

Slade failed , I rest my case. So many fans have stopped going down the City because of his
    lack of ability as a manager.
    I've stuck by City for many a long year but if the fool is still our manager next season then I and many others
    will have had enough. Red was the tipping point for some but it's clear Slade has been the tipping point for thousands of
    stay aways even before his inept handling of the team during the run in.
    Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 View Post

Burnley haven't been outside the top 6 since the 10th match of the season