+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: So IF Slade goes - who would you want in ?

Banned

Re: So IF Slade goes - who would you want in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    So are you saying that if Bellamy gets a "sow job" on his arse, he will be a good manager?

Also, while we're getting anatomical, do you think Slade has pubes? Yes or no?
    That was probably funny when you typed it but it soon lost the comedy factor when it reached us.

Blue in the Face

Re: So IF Slade goes - who would you want in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    If Slade failed then surely Trollope failed so why should he be considered for the manager position? Bellamy will never make it as a manager as long as he got a hole in his arse.
    I actually agree with you on Bellamy. He might be passionate and very knowledgeable on the game, but I doubt Bellamy has all the skills you need to make good manager. Has he got the diplomatic skills needed for the job? Has got the kind of personality to get the best out of people through adaptable man management? The past tells us no... I hope he proves us wrong though. What he needs to do is prove himself Jimmy Floyd style at a lower league club. I would love to see him given a chance at Newport...

Don't agree with you at all on Trollope. We were a sinking ship before he arrived and we improved dramatically after he came in. It might be that Trollope made Slade look better than he was? I do think Slade failed on a quite a few levels. But to blame Trollope for failures is unfair. The buck stops with the man who makes the final decisions.