+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So IF Slade goes - who would you want in ?

Re: So IF Slade goes - who would you want in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    How could a psycho like Bellamy "develop" the club? He only came here when is career was on its last legs. Laughable
    Really? Didn't he join Liverpool and have a very good season with them before rejoining us again?

How could a psycho like Bellamy "develop" the club? He only came here when is career was on its last legs. Laughable
    How do you know he won't galvanise the club with Dutch ray with him and some decent coaches around him I think he could do a good job he's very well thought of and definitely has enough decent contacts in the game to exploit the loan market. The time now is for the modern managers coming through the Dinosaurs of the game are gone now just look at Eddie howe and what a fine job he's done at little old Bournemouth we need to go in the same direction before we get left behind

How do you know he won't galvanise the club with Dutch ray with him and some decent coaches around him I think he could do a good job he's very well thought of and definitely has enough decent contacts in the game to exploit the loan market. The time now is for the modern managers coming through the Dinosaurs of the game are gone now just look at Eddie howe and what a fine job he's done at little old Bournemouth we need to go in the same direction before we get left behind

That post is laughable. When he was at Man City he could have walked into pretty much any Premier League club. Even after leaving Liverpool he could have had his pick of most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    That post is laughable. When he was at Man City he could have walked into pretty much any Premier League club. Even after leaving Liverpool he could have had his pick of most of them.
    Tandy thinks Slade knows more about football than Bellamy!

What a dumb thing to say.You are the guy who thinks Slade is a god,numpty.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    When a player is coming to the end of his playing days he starts thinking about a managerial position, which is what Bellamy is trying to achieve at CCFC. He is not interested in the club he is just trying to secure his future.

When a player is coming to the end of his playing days he starts thinking about a managerial position, which is what Bellamy is trying to achieve at CCFC. He is not interested in the club he is just trying to secure his future.
    Is that your opinion as someone involved in football with experience and knowledge of such matters?

What is wrong with that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a dumb thing to say.You are the guy who thinks Slade is a god,numpty.
    Which part of my post was dumb? Psycho, develop, last legs or laughable?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What is wrong with that?
    What's wrong with what?

Given the fact that Tan offered Bellamy the job when Malky was sacked, which he turned down of course, then his comments from him that he would want the job a few months ago after spending time learning with Ajax, and then Slade was allegedly given a few games to save his job earlier this year, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we were to see this happen, and very soon too.

Which part of my post was dumb? Psycho, develop, last legs or laughable?
    Your complete post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Your complete post:
    Can you elaborate? Or is this the best you can do?

Can you elaborate? Or is this the best you can do?
    Shouldn't you be cutting out and prit sticking some Churchill quotes for Saturday Russ?

Banned

So we bring in Bellars on big bucks then we bring in Dutch ray on big bucks then some decent coaches on big bucks you can see where this is going can't you? Do you want a club that lives within its means or do you want a club that throws all caution to the wind?

He IS interested in Cardiff. He was born here, played for us and still lives here.
    Securing his future? Are you real? He did that a long time ago. If he takes on a managerial job, it will be because he wants to, not needs to.

You think Russ has any deep connection with Cardiff?

Why would they be on big bucks? If the faw can afford Ray's wage then I can't see him being on big money

Banned

Why would they be on big bucks? If the faw can afford Ray's wage then I can't see him being on big money
    Can you answer all the questions I posed?

Can you answer all the questions I posed?
    Bellamy has worked voluntarily for the Academy for the last two years so I don't think his wages would be astronomical and like Jamie said if the Welsh FA can afford Osian Roberts and Dutch Ray then I don't see why we can't.

Give back Ameobi and that should cover most of it!

Bellamy first managerial role can't exactly ask for big money, ray no way will be on big money and decent coaches doesn't equate to big money. You never answered my question on another thread on how many games have you attended this season?

Banned

Bellamy first managerial role can't exactly ask for big money, ray no way will be on big money and decent coaches doesn't equate to big money. You never answered my question on another thread on how many games have you attended this season?
    I'll ask you again
    Do you want a club that lives within its means or do you want a club that throws all caution to the wind?

So we bring in Bellars on big bucks then we bring in Dutch ray on big bucks then some decent coaches on big bucks you can see where this is going can't you? Do you want a club that lives within its means or do you want a club that throws all caution to the wind?
    I really don't think it's throwing "all caution to the wind" if you are spending on top quality coaching staff, if it extends into spending on risky or short-term signings as well then maybe.

He is not interested in the club he is just trying to secure his future.
    As opposed to Slade and all those others knocking the door to be employed for free because they care so much about the club. Bellamy does have some affinity with the club, has different ideas and demands hard work - all of which could make him a fantastic manager.

Hasn't Warnock taken Paddy Kenny with him to Rotherham? We do not need experienced managers more interested in giving jobs to players he trusts than identifying and grooming talent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Bellamy has worked voluntarily for the Academy for the last two years so I don't think his wages would be astronomical and like Jamie said if the Welsh FA can afford Osian Roberts and Dutch Ray then I don't see why we can't.

Give back Ameobi and that should cover most of it!
    How can you even consider Bellamy He's from Cardiff big fecking deal so am I. How can you call yourself a supporter when you have slagged Slade off all season. You are a disgrace.

I'll ask you again
    Do you want a club that lives within its means or do you want a club that throws all caution to the wind?
    WTF! Why would we be living out of our means I'm pretty confident Bellers could secure a lot of young talent from man city and liverpool without breaking the bank while blooding our own talent personally I would love to see tutonda and Wharton given a crack next season. I'm more than happy to finish mid table if I can see the club going in the right direction and building a platform with the youngsters. Under Slade we have little chance of moving forward because he doesn't know how to he's an old fool stuck in his ways football is a changing game and you got to change and adapt with it but unfortunately he has been stuck down in the lower divisions for good reasons and doesn't know how to manage a modern top end football club . He might be a nice guy but nice guys always finish last