+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Considering I was voting for an am to represent my area, why would I care about other parts of Wales?
    you don have to. Thats why we recommended the conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    fade away , the way this country is going you must be joking, its like a refugee camp in many parts of britain now, and it will only get worse, if it carries on in the same vein for the next few years, all hell will break loose its a ticking timebomb waiting to explode a blind man can see it
    Where? Give me specific areas in Britain that are like refugee camps

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    of course they understand that, they just choose to ignore it

we all know the type of immigration Chris is talking about, its the unskilled who head over here from the free flat / bedsit / room and a few quid in benefits, we al know what Chris means

the skilled people who can provide something to the UK and will work and pay tax are welcome IF we need that specific skill / trade
    Can we just clarify who we are talking about? Chris is talking about people who come here to work (his comment about driving wages down makes that clear), you appear to be talking about people who come here with the clear intention to live off the state.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Biggest shitposter talking

Riots? For real? Immigrants contribute more than they take
    Adz, IMO, we have got it about right at the moment regarding immigration, the point has been made about an ageing population and this is a good point, however, I do think there becomes a point at which, the indigenous population starts to get a little concerned seeing an ever increasing %age rise, this is point I see it at, it really does **** me off that individuals cannot be concerned over this issue without the usual suspects jumping in with the accusations, racial issues should be allowed to be discussed openly just like the price of oil, you might have noticed that the BBC has all but forgot about the issues in mainland Europe going on at the moment, I'm glad the BBC ITV, etc. no longer can control the content available, Sweden and Germany are currently suffering racial tension (riots) at levels not seen before, we are all one human race and should all be able to get along but, and this has not just happened overnight, different races, countries etc. have fought each other since the beginning of mankind, I'm sure like many, I have concerns about ukip and the like but, the best way to deal with this IMO is for the mainstream parties to offer policies (not just immigration policy) that would make them incidental and dissapear due to lack of interest, personally I don't think this can be done due to the inherent perception in the UK that if you are Labour TORY or Mars you cannot vote outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    multi culturalism

what a load of bollux, wait till the riots start , its called trying to accomodate too many people without the resources to do it.
    Multiculturalism is a scam designed to change the racial and cultural identity of white European society. It is ideological. It's a political doctrine, that is at its heart, it's the whole purpose of the EU.
    The loony left, the useful idiots, the tools of the communist and capitalist globalist ideology, the 'radicals', the perpetrators of crimes against humanity - albeit with a false happy and compassionate face, one that is caring for anyone and everyone but their own. They are radical idiots - implementing a kind of stupidity not ever seen throughout the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What do you think will happen to possibly millions of people with no pensions?

Do you think there will be millions of old bids living on the streets with no money?

I can't see it myself.
    Means testing TB. Although this would be costly and fraught with problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Multiculturalism is a scam designed to change the racial and cultural identity of white European society. It is ideological. It's a political doctrine, that is at its heart, it's the whole purpose of the EU.
    The loony left, the useful idiots, the tools of the communist and capitalist globalist ideology, the 'radicals', the perpetrators of crimes against humanity - albeit with a false happy and compassionate face, one that is caring for anyone and everyone but their own. They are radical idiots - implementing a kind of stupidity not ever seen throughout the ages.
    I think you are the racial idiot.

What's wrong with multiculturalism?

The sharing of ideas, cultures and ideologies, sounds great to me

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What do you think will happen to possibly millions of people with no pensions?

Do you think there will be millions of old bids living on the streets with no money?

I can't see it myself.
    No party would ever get rid of the state pension. The votes it would lose as a result would make them unelectable for at least a generation.

Similarly with the NHS. The main parties know not to piss off the elderly or they'll be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Adz, IMO, we have got it about right at the moment regarding immigration, the point has been made about an ageing population and this is a good point, however, I do think there becomes a point at which, the indigenous population starts to get a little concerned seeing an ever increasing %age rise, this is point I see it at, it really does **** me off that individuals cannot be concerned over this issue without the usual suspects jumping in with the accusations, racial issues should be allowed to be discussed openly just like the price of oil, you might have noticed that the BBC has all but forgot about the issues in mainland Europe going on at the moment, I'm glad the BBC ITV, etc. no longer can control the content available, Sweden and Germany are currently suffering racial tension (riots) at levels not seen before, we are all one human race and should all be able to get along but, and this has not just happened overnight, different races, countries etc. have fought each other since the beginning of mankind, I'm sure like many, I have concerns about ukip and the like but, the best way to deal with this IMO is for the mainstream parties to offer policies (not just immigration policy) that would make them incidental and dissapear due to lack of interest, personally I don't think this can be done due to the inherent perception in the UK that if you are Labour TORY or Mars you cannot vote outside the box.
    The thing is that to avoid racial tensions, integration is a two way street. Honestly, I see nothing in the immigration debate but misinformation and xenophobia

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What's wrong with multiculturalism?

The sharing of ideas, cultures and ideologies, sounds great to me
    Yes female genital mutilation, gang related gun and knife crime, peadophile rings, sharia law and the driving down of wages for those who work in construction sounds absolutely bloody great to me too.

**** off... the world doesnt revolve white ppl or other races/cultures. If anything, the cultures in other countries changed due to globalisation

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Yes female genital mutilation, gang related gun and knife crime, peadophile rings, sharia law and the driving down of wages for those who work in construction sounds absolutely bloody great to me too.
    Yes, I can't understand why people would come to the UK, either.

FGM and Sharia law!? Are you for real? Talk about knowing **** all.

Paedophile rings and gangs are a minority, they exist in all groups

FGM and Sharia law!? Are you for real? Talk about knowing **** all.

Paedophile rings and gangs are a minority, they exist in all groups
    They do, but there have been some high profile cases recently of mainly Pakistani grooming gangs operating including in Rotherham. Why import such problems further.

What don't I know about FGM and Sharia law? Please enlighten me.

They do, but there have been some high profile cases recently of mainly Pakistani grooming gangs operating including in Rotherham. Why import such problems further.

What don't I know about FGM and Sharia law? Please enlighten me.
    Tbh the grooming, FGM and Sharia are exaggerated in the media. Its a very small minority of people. The way you word it is as if all of us do them things, which is defo not the case

Tbh the grooming, FGM and Sharia are exaggerated in the media. Its a very small minority of people. The way you word it is as if all of us do them things, which is defo not the case
    Oh please, Pakistani Grooming gangs were covered up by the police in Rotherham due to fears it would stir up racial tensions. FGM and and Sharia is more widespread than many people think. I have a mate who works in the hospital and you wouldn't believe the stories and horrific ordeals he tells me about young Somali woman in Cardiff.

I know it's not every Muslim doing these things but stop turning a blind eye and blaming the media ffs

Yes. The majority of immigrants do more to integrate within Britain than people realise.

At a tangent possibly, but the highest proportion of adult Welsh learners in Wales are the English, who move in and want to try and speak the language. Some in Wales would have you believe that they do nothing to integrate, but they're more interested in learning Welsh than the Welsh.

Because there were no paedophiles, gangs, guns or knives in Britain before immigrants came

A tiny % of immigrants partake in those activities, what you're saying is downright wrong and ignorant

Most immigrants come to improve their lives, you've read too much of the Daily Mail/Sun

The thing is that to avoid racial tensions, integration is a two way street. Honestly, I see nothing in the immigration debate but misinformation and xenophobia
    I can only look to High School where one lunch a week the Christians, the Muslims and other religious groups separated in order to speak about their interests but 4/5 lunch times they were playing football with the rest of us and each other. There were also occasions where they and other groups would do bake sales introducing us to each of their cultures.

It doesn't work if immigrants are coming in with a "we're here, get used to it" attitude and there are no "lunch times" where each group can get together through some shared activity - multiculturalism or multi-cultures living very much detached from each other?

UKIP have got such interest because they were willing to talk about immigration whereas previously parties were reluctant to say it can be a difficult process, but the latter point does not mean we give up on immigration. Immigration can be so fantastic and we can look at Leicester for an example of how to get such varied cultures living together and making a City colourful and thrive. We also can't deny that expecting to support unlimited people while making such massive cuts to public spending is not going to work and is going to lead to rising tensions, but that is not the immigrant or the refugees fault. I used to make the point that any charity door knocker will tell you poorer areas are more willing to donate but I think the rise of UKIP and the drag to the right in Wales might make my point redundant.

Oh please, Pakistani Grooming gangs were covered up by the police in Rotherham due to fears it would stir up racial tensions. FGM and and Sharia is more widespread than many people think. I have a mate who works in the hospital and you wouldn't believe the stories and horrific ordeals he tells me about young Somali woman in Cardiff.

I know it's not every Muslim doing these things but stop turning a blind eye and blaming the media ffs
    So you know more about the British Pakistani community than a British Pakistani? I cant speak about the British Somali community and I wont - coz I am not a member of it and I dont know about it

Mayor of London-Muslim
    PFA Player of the Year-Muslim
    Bake Off Winner who baked for the Queen-Muslim

How's that for integration?

Because there were no paedophiles, gangs, guns or knives in Britain before immigrants came

A tiny % of immigrants partake in those activities, what you're saying is downright wrong and ignorant

Most immigrants come to improve their lives, you've read too much of the Daily Mail/Sun
    No I am not saying that I am just saying there is an ugly side to mass controlled immigration and "multiculturalism" and it's not all hunk dory. I don't read either of those publications I am speaking from experience.

I agree with you that most immigrants come here to improve their lives but the tiny % of those that come here and play havoc make the people who already live heres lives worse.

Mayor of London-Muslim
    PFA Player of the Year-Muslim
    Bake Off Winner who baked for the Queen-Muslim

How's that for integration?
    Sharia Law
    Pakistani grooming gangs running amok in Rotherham.
    FGM

How's that for integration? There are two sides to mass uncontrolled immigration, both good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I can only look to High School where one lunch a week the Christians, the Muslims and other religious groups separated in order to speak about their interests but 4/5 lunch times they were playing football with the rest of us and each other. There were also occasions where they and other groups would do bake sales introducing us to each of their cultures.

It doesn't work if immigrants are coming in with a "we're here, get used to it" attitude and there are no "lunch times" where each group can get together through some shared activity - multiculturalism or multi-cultures living very much detached from each other?

UKIP have got such interest because they were willing to talk about immigration whereas previously parties were reluctant to say it can be a difficult process, but the latter point does not mean we give up on immigration. Immigration can be so fantastic and we can look at Leicester for an example of how to get such varied cultures living together and making a City colourful and thrive. We also can't deny that expecting to support unlimited people while making such massive cuts to public spending is not going to work and is going to lead to rising tensions, but that is not the immigrant or the refugees fault. I used to make the point that any charity door knocker will tell you poorer areas are more willing to donate but I think the rise of UKIP and the drag to the right in Wales might make my point redundant.
    Tbh there are less tensions (still some by a small minority) coz of us both integrating. For example, I kinda taught my mates a few word from my mothertounge, I love football and I listen to western music genres. Some ppl are openminded enough to ask me about Asian history and culture etc