+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    You said I was whitesplaining whatever that means, I may not be white. Not that it matters what race I am. You then told me to stop commenting on your culture whilst I am pretty sure you comment on other cultures.
    When did I comment on other cultures? The point was that you were patronising and it was to me, a British Pakistani

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The recent "what do British Muslims really think?" programme should have stopped us dismissing concerns about immigration as xenophobic and stopped us thinking that there are no difficulties when it comes to integration. It doesn't mean that immigration isn't worth it or that UKIP have any policies which will benefit Wales.
    Nobody is saying that there should be a free for all, indeed our immigration laws are tougher than UKIP and their supporters would have you believe. Immigration should be, and is, controlled. But we should also be a compassionate society.
    Immigration is not a new thing, it's been happening for most of my life, and mostly from countries that we invaded.
    The irony on display here is breathakimg.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Nobody is saying that there should be a free for all, indeed our immigration laws are tougher than UKIP and their supporters would have you believe. Immigration should be, and is, controlled. But we should also be a compassionate society.
    Immigration is not a new thing, it's been happening for most of my life, and mostly from countries that we invaded.
    The irony on display here is breathakimg.
    Yep, immigration laws are tough af. These laws should help immigrants, not be against them. That sentence btw was in theory and imo

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    When did I comment on other cultures? The point was that you were patronising and it was to me, a British Pakistani
    This is multiculturalism in action folks, according to this loon you aren't allowed to criticise British Pakistanis unless you are a British Pakistani.

Yep, immigration laws are tough af. These laws should help immigrants, not be against them. That sentence btw was in theory and imo
    Explain to me how you would change immigration laws to help immigrants?

This is multiculturalism in action folks, according to this loon you aren't allowed to criticise British Pakistanis unless you are a British Pakistani.
    Your missing the point. I kept explaining that you are arguing to me in a condesending manner, now you made yourself look stupid

Btw where did I say you can criticise us?
    Last edited by adz-a32; 08-05-16 at 23:03.

Explain to me how you would change immigration laws to help immigrants?
    Make sure they: speak English, have a job/business in the UK. I think there are some English tests but I aint no immigration lawyer so I wont comment in huge detail

Your missing the point. I kept explaining that you are arguing to me in a condesending manner, now you made yourself look stupid

Btw where did I say you can criticise us?
    meant cant

Tells an American not to comment on British politics yet comments on the British Pakistani community. Thats none of my business *sips tea*

And I aint saying ppl cant comment, Im pointing out the hipocrisy here

Tells an American not to comment on British politics yet comments on the British Pakistani community. Thats none of my business *sips tea*

And I aint saying ppl cant comment, Im pointing out the hipocrisy here
    What does "whitesplaining" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What does "whitesplaining" mean?
    Commenting about racial issues to a person of colour in a CONDESENDING way. Note how condesending is in capitals, its the key word. Ppl can still comment but it is best to listen as well rather than be the 'Im right, your wrong' way

Commenting about racial issues to a person of colour in a CONDESENDING way. Note how condesending is in capitals, its the key word. Ppl can still comment but it is best to listen as well rather than be the 'Im right, your wrong' way
    The whole term sounds quite condescending itself.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    What's wrong with multiculturalism?

The sharing of ideas, cultures and ideologies, sounds great to me
    State enforced multiculturalism supported by bankers, corporations and politicians is about destroying European racial identity therefore it is about destroying true diversity. Racial Identity is about supporting true diversity. Identifying with your race today is a modern day counter revolutionary concept.

**** off... the world doesnt revolve white ppl or other races/cultures. If anything, the cultures in other countries changed due to globalisation
    Who are you to tell me to **** off? no the world doesn't revolve around white people, I didn't say that it did, you read it that way.

Tbh the grooming, FGM and Sharia are exaggerated in the media. Its a very small minority of people. The way you word it is as if all of us do them things, which is defo not the case
    Why is it that everything that suits your argument is exaggerated in the media? I doubt that stories about racism, UKIP and Sun reading Jeremy Kyle fans are exaggerated are they? we could all live happily together but the media will always create this divide.

No I am not saying that I am just saying there is an ugly side to mass controlled immigration and "multiculturalism" and it's not all hunk dory. I don't read either of those publications I am speaking from experience.

I agree with you that most immigrants come here to improve their lives but the tiny % of those that come here and play havoc make the people who already live heres lives worse.
    You don't import an alien religious and cultural population into your country knowing that a sizable majority of them will be hostile to you, your way of life and your country. Even less do you import an alien religious and cultural group a percentage of whom will be determined to carry out terrorist attacks against you and your country. For those who foolishly say that there is good and bad in all races and cultures, that doesn't justify importing potential criminals, rapists and terrorists from around the world under the guise of 'diversity' and 'tolerance.'
    Actually, you do if it is very likely that this "alien religious and cultural population" will, eventually, provide you (the government) with ample reason for introducing a "Police State" in a generation or less.

You are taking this lightly. You dont know how much potential immigrants want to be here. Why should the actions of a very small minority stop them
    Yes, screw the minority, why should they have rights eh?

Regressive leftism is akin to building a bonfire in your own home and allowing an arsonist to live with you.

Banned

I wouldn't be to concerned about the so called British pakistanis,with their addiction to inbreeding and child rape within 50 years most of them will be either disabled or locked up.

International

But the very word itself is racist is it not? But I suppose if one were to use the word "Blacksplaining" that would be OK because the person using it would not be white and therefore could not possibly be accused of being condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow View Post
    I wouldn't be to concerned about the so called British pakistanis,with their addiction to inbreeding and child rape within 50 years most of them will be either disabled or locked up.
    He's back

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    The whole term sounds quite condescending itself.
    This

There are problems with all races all over the world ......the European white settlers have done a fair amount of ethnic cleansing , rape , slavery , child abuse etc in the USA, south America , Africa , the Indian sub continent and Australia

An evil person is an evil person

But for ****s sake leave law in the hands of dullard vigilante groups like the English defence league and you have madness, these cretins are every bit as dangerous as the extremists they hate and have links to far right groups all over the world

Ukip will eventually be exposed for the daft fools they are , what worries me is so many welsh people vote for them , its so sad, its amusing

Okay, I apologise if the wording was a bit off but the point is that ppl are talking to me about my own community as if they know more about it than me. Who the **** are they to do that?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    For the umpteenth time - just because someone votes ukip does NOT make them racist (well maybe it does in your mind) but wanting to leave the EU and be able to control immigration, and allow more immigration from other NON EU countries - doen NOT make you a racist.

I think everyone on here needs to calm down - and get on with their lives - me included
    Not necessarily just related to this particular post but I just don't see how the anti-immigration lot on here aren't racist. Face facts you lot just don't like people whu aren't clones of you.

Try this thought experiment. If an "indigenous" cloning machine were invented that led to a continual 3% increase in the population, would you object then and to what?

It's everybody's planet.

Tbh the grooming, FGM and Sharia are exaggerated in the media. Its a very small minority of people. The way you word it is as if all of us do them things, which is defo not the case
    Several thousands children can never be over exaggerated.

Where have your morals gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Several thousands children can never be over exaggerated.

Where have your morals gone?
    Morals? Wtf are you on? "Several thousand" is a very small minority but ppl make it seem as if its way more

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    For the umpteenth time - just because someone votes ukip does NOT make them racist (well maybe it does in your mind) but wanting to leave the EU and be able to control immigration, and allow more immigration from other NON EU countries - doen NOT make you a racist.

I think everyone on here needs to calm down - and get on with their lives - me included
    You are entitled to your opinion, I fully agree we need a sensible immigration policy but anyone who doesn't think a large slab of ukip voters are xenophobic bigots is , in my opinion , off their potty

Enjoy the summer

I don't even care about race, if there were no white people left in 100 years time it wouldn't bother me in the slightest, this is about the importation of a culture that I find quite reprehensible. It's all well and good that a Muslim baked the Queens birthday cake and that we have a Muslim Mayor of London (I have no problem with that) but can someone please tell me what is great about:

Pakistani grooming gangs
    FGM
    Honour killings
    Arranged marriages
    Sharia Law.

Thanks.

Morals? Wtf are you on? "Several thousand" is a very small minority but ppl make it seem as if its way more
    These gangs have abused thousands of young girls and you have come on here and told everyone it's been exaggerated by the media and that we are all "whitesplaining" it.