+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, I fully agree we need a sensible immigration policy but anyone who doesn't think a large slab of ukip voters are xenophobic bigots is , in my opinion , off their potty

Enjoy the summer
    Capture.jpg was he kicked out or did he withdraw from politics ?
    Last edited by Heathblue; 09-05-16 at 10:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Can someone please tell me what is great about:

Pakistani grooming gangs
    FGM
    Honour killings
    Arranged marriages
    Sharia Law.

Thanks.
    You are just acting hysterically now. As a white man born into a christian faith i do not expect to be forever associated with the many evil and criminal actions of white male Christians the world over. You are judging people by the actions of those who you deem to be similar to them (you categorically state that their colour has nothing to do with it but it is clear that religion does). It is wrong, if you sit back and take a look at the thread then i am confident you will realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Okay, I apologise if the wording was a bit off but the point is that ppl are talking to me about my own community as if they know more about it than me. Who the **** are they to do that?
    It is a stupid term and is likely to alienate people who are on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You are just acting hysterically now. As a white man born into a christian faith i do not expect to be forever associated with the many evil and criminal actions of white male Christians the world over. You are judging people by the actions of those who you deem to be similar to them (you categorically state that their colour has nothing to do with it but it is clear that religion does). It is wrong, if you sit back and take a look at the thread then i am confident you will realise that.
    Bluebird since 1948 says in his last post that "importation of culture" is what bothers him. Obviously that would include religion.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Bluebird since 1948 says in his last post that "importation of culture" is what bothers him. Obviously that would include religion.
    He thinks evil old men (and women) sexually assaulting children is something that has been imported from the middle East?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I am not aware of any other country in the world that allows unfettered immigration from other countries. Anyone from any EU country can come here and make it home.
    So can you do that in Australia, USA,Canada, Japan, China, South Africa, Pakistan, New Zealand and any other country you care to mention ?

Controlled / demand led immigration - yes , uncontrolled immigration - no

Mexicans in the USA dont want more immigration - does that make them racist, there are Chinese people living here who dont want an increase in immigration - are they racist to.

I'm not sure what condition you have - but you need to get some medication for it
    The uk doesn't have uncontrolled immigration.

These gangs have abused thousands of young girls and you have come on here and told everyone it's been exaggerated by the media and that we are all "whitesplaining" it.
    You keep missing the point tho

It is a stupid term and is likely to alienate people who are on your side.
    I apologise if I alienated ppl. The point I was making was that ppl were being patronising and not listening when tell me about MY OWN community

You keep missing the point tho
    I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make, your just throwing out terms such as "whitesplaining" and hoping for the best.

Cartman - You are extolling the virtues of mass immigration and multiculturalism and I am just saying there is a very ugly side to it, it's not all rosy as you are trying to make out. I don't like the fact we have imported problems such as FGM, honour killings, arranged marriages and sharia law. We then have some moron in this thread tell us how the abuse of thousands of young girls in Rotherham is being exaggerated by the media, I find that rather distateful.

Commenting about racial issues to a person of colour in a CONDESENDING way. Note how condesending is in capitals, its the key word. Ppl can still comment but it is best to listen as well rather than be the 'Im right, your wrong' way
    You sound like that little black hypocrite in oxford on a Rhodes scholarship.

Yes female genital mutilation, gang related gun and knife crime, peadophile rings, sharia law and the driving down of wages for those who work in construction sounds absolutely bloody great to me too.

Your a right horrible bastard ain't you.
    Last edited by tigerbaybluebird; 09-05-16 at 14:22.

I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make, your just throwing out terms such as "whitesplaining" and hoping for the best.

Cartman - You are extolling the virtues of mass immigration and multiculturalism and I am just saying there is a very ugly side to it, it's not all rosy as you are trying to make out. I don't like the fact we have imported problems such as FGM, honour killings, arranged marriages and sharia law. We then have some moron in this thread tell us how the abuse of thousands of young girls in Rotherham is being exaggerated by the media, I find that rather distateful.
    The point Im making is that you are not listening to my perspective and continue to lecture me on this, FGM and sexual abuse is not cool but we have to put it in perspective. I find the fact that you associate these with immigrants in general as distasteful

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    You sound like that little black hypocrite in oxford on a Rhodes scholarship.
    How? I think Oxford should get rid of the Rhodes statue but thats another topic

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    you don have to. Thats why we recommended the conservatives.
    So I wasted my vote on Labour then?

Where have I even mentioned the word multiculturalism? Where did I try and make out that everything was rosy? My point is simple. Don't blame every Muslim for crimes committed by some Muslims. As far as I can remember from the mugshots in one article one of these gangs was helped by a couple of middle aged white women, middle aged white women also orchestrated abuse in plymouth. Do you hold similarly prejudicial views on middle aged white women or do you judge them based on their own merits/personality/morality?

Where have I even mentioned the word multiculturalism? Where did I try and make out that everything was rosy? My point is simple. Don't blame every Muslim for crimes committed by some Muslims. As far as I can remember from the mugshots in one article one of these gangs was helped by a couple of middle aged white women, middle aged white women also orchestrated abuse in plymouth. Do you hold similarly prejudicial views on middle aged white women or do you judge them based on their own merits/personality/morality?
    Sir, with the comment, you have my respect. It is true for all groups, whether it is racial or religious

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    So I wasted my vote on Labour then?
    Judging from the information you have given me, I gave you a reccomendation on who I believe fits your beliefs. It's up to you to decide whether you wasted a vote on someone else or not.

Ian Watkins, lost prophets, shocking abuse of babies and children with willing mothers

I don't think he's a Muslim

Nor was the evil fegger that shot all those poor little kids in dunblane

Or the hungerford massacre

Yes , Muslim gangs involved in child offences need to be arrested and if guilty given heavy sentences but let's not pretend gang rape of young children is only here now some Muslims have done it , its been around since mankind started

Anyway I am done with this thread now it's going nowhere fast

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ian Watkins, lost prophets, shocking abuse of babies and children with willing mothers

I don't think he's a Muslim

Nor was the evil fegger that shot all those poor little kids in dunblane

Or the hungerford massacre

Yes , Muslim gangs involved in child offences need to be arrested and if guilty given heavy sentences but let's not pretend gang rape of young children is only here now some Muslims have done it , its been around since mankind started

Anyway I am done with this thread now it's going nowhere fast
    Tbh I would like the paedos of any race to be punished. I aint denying them btw, but I am saying that it doesnt rep all immigrants and has been blown outta proportion

Tbh I would like the paedos of any race to be punished. I aint denying them btw, but I am saying that it doesnt rep all immigrants and has been blown outta proportion
    I tend to agree with you , the Bryn Allen child abuse trial in north Wales was all white men , evil is evil

Anyway I am deffo out of this thread now or my eyes will shut

All the best one and all

International

I apologise if I alienated ppl. The point I was making was that ppl were being patronising and not listening when tell me about MY OWN community
    So what you're saying is you're talking about your own muslim community? Because that is what your comment implies.
    If you have your own 'community' within the British community does that not suggest that you, or your community at least, have not integrated and have no intention of doing so?

Try going to wholly muslin countries like SA or Afghanistan and behaving like a Roman Catholic, specially if you are a woman who wants to drive a car or work after her husband has been killed. See how far you get.
    There was an article in the papers only days ago stating that a female politician in SA is being attacked for suggesting that SA women should work. The popular opinion is that they should not, that is what immigrant workers (Mainly Pakistani and Indian) women are for.
    Don't expect to be sending any post cards saying "Wish you were here".
    for over 100 years different people from different cultures have come to Caridff on th ships and settled here. They set up their own communities but the struggled and succeeded in integrating that with the existing culture of the nation. The Chinese gave us their food, the Indians (Now Indian Pakistani and Bangladeshi) gave us their food and their holidays, the Afro-Carribeans gave us their music and their love of idleness (That to me is a compliment).
    But when you have people who want everything this wonderful country has to offer but have no desire or will to accept and embrace my culture, then frankly they are not welcome - - - whatever colour race or creed they might be.

International

Did I make my point?
    Last edited by xsnaggle; 09-05-16 at 18:31. Reason: doulne post

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So what you're saying is you're talking about your own muslim community? Because that is what your comment implies.
    If you have your own 'community' within the British community does that not suggest that you, or your community at least, have not integrated and have no intention of doing so?

Try going to wholly muslin countries like SA or Afghanistan and behaving like a Roman Catholic, specially if you are a woman who wants to drive a car or work after her husband has been killed. See how far you get.
    There was an article in the papers only days ago stating that a female politician in SA is being attacked for suggesting that SA women should work. The popular opinion is that they should not, that is what immigrant workers (Mainly Pakistani and Indian) women are for.
    Don't expect to be sending any post cards saying "Wish you were here".
    for over 100 years different people from different cultures have come to Caridff on th ships and settled here. They set up their own communities but the struggled and succeeded in integrating that with the existing culture of the nation. The Chinese gave us their food, the Indians (Now Indian Pakistani and Bangladeshi) gave us their food and their holidays, the Afro-Carribeans gave us their music and their love of idleness (That to me is a compliment).
    But when you have people who want everything this wonderful country has to offer but have no desire or will to accept and embrace my culture, then frankly they are not welcome - - - whatever colour race or creed they might be.
    Loads of Muslims (myself included) are part of the British community. I am proud to be British. Most of us accept British culture, including me

International

Loads of Muslims (myself included) are part of the British community. I am proud to be British. Most of us accept British culture, including me

your answer proves the point exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    your answer proves the point exactly!
    How? Its the vast majority like close to 100%