+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

People twisting my words to suit their point... how low can you go?

International

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    People twisting my words to suit their point... how low can you go?
    Do you mean like "Whitesplaining"?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Do you mean like "Whitesplaining"?
    Stfu. Like "most" and "my own", get a ****ing life

International

Fella, I've had a better life than you are ever likely to have, trust me.

Fella, I've had a better life than you are ever likely to have, trust me.
    You dont even know me and your saying shit like this

10 - pager nqat.

International

Well tell us what parts of Muslim 'Laws' do you believe in and intend to uphold, and what you would do about those who think that the laws you do not agree with must be upheld even in a country that does not have that religious base?
    Don't castigate me, just answer the question.
    My problem is you see, that the large majority of gentle peace loving muslims in the British society do nothing to condemn or incriminate the ones who are determined to undermine our christian values.
    They talk a lot about these people not being the voice of the majority but they do nothing to bring that minority to the attention of the law or the wider community.
    The good and gentle muslims know who the bad ones are so why don't they tell us?

Well tell us what parts of Muslim 'Laws' do you believe in and intend to uphold, and what you would do about those who think that the laws you do not agree with must be upheld even in a country that does not have that religious base?
    My problem is you see, that the large majority of gentle peace loving muslims in the British society do nothing to condemn or incriminate the ones who are determined to undermine our christian values.
    They talk a lot about these people not being the voice of the majority but they do nothing to bring that minority to the attention of the law or the wider community.
    The good and gentle muslims know who the bad ones are so why don't they tell us?
    Careful Snags, you are drifting dangerously into "whitespaining" here.

International

God/Allah forefend. I'd hate to be accused of that.
    Next thing I know I'd be being accused of being racist. and that would seriously piss me off!

Careful lads I haven't seen J R Hartley since he Adz pulled the race card out on him

Personally, I believe in the Qur'an and I believe that Britain should be a secular country, and there are British Islamic groups advocating a secular society. The MCB keep on saying that the extremists dont rep us. We even did anti-Daesh protests and many imams issued fatwas against Daesh.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Careful lads I haven't seen J R Hartley since he Adz pulled the race card out on him
    Race card? How tf was he not racist?

You lot could learn from Blue Matt - he listens to others and take these opinions into account

Out of interest do you always condemn crimes committed by white Christian individuals (or whatever group you attach yourself to)?

How should muslims "condemn and incriminate" other muslims exactly? How do you know if they are doing so or not?

What evidence do you have of this lack of condemning?

Race card? How tf was he not racist?
    he was straight talking and had a venomous tongue but never racist.

In my opinion the beauty of Britain is that the majority of people are educated and progressive enough to realise that values and morals are something that someone decides upon, each individual has full control over their own. Well at least I thought that was the case anyway. Don't turn this into some kind of Holy war, it is simple, society doesn't need ***** who do horrible things - their religion doesn't matter to me..

he was straight talking and had a venomous tongue but never racist.
    Using words like "Muzzle" and "terrorist sympathiser"... and thats not racist? Wtf?

You lot could learn from Blue Matt - he listens to others and take these opinions into account
    Blue Matt is a snob who lives in utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    In my opinion the beauty of Britain is that the majority of people are educated and progressive enough to realise that values and morals are something that someone decides upon, each individual has full control over their own. Well at least I thought that was the case anyway. Don't turn this into some kind of Holy war, it is simple, society doesn't need ***** who do horrible things - their religion doesn't matter to me..
    I really appreciate the many ppl in society who are open minded, we both learn from each other

Blue Matt is a snob who lives in utopia
    He is actually a really nice guy

International

Personally, I believe in the Qur'an and I believe that Britain should be a secular country, and there are British Islamic groups advocating a secular society. The MCB keep on saying that the extremists dont rep us. We even did anti-Daesh protests and many imams issued fatwas against Daesh.
    I was led to believe that a fatwa was something that gave people the right to kill others and still enter paradise. Is that wrong?
    Or are you saying if they are issued against some people it's OK but if they are issued against others it is not?
    And who decides which is right an which is wrong?
    If I have the wrong meaning of the word I am welcome to correction. I know a fatwa is a declaration or order from an Imam, but to do what exactly?

I was led to believe that a fatwa was something that gave people the right to kill others and still enter paradise. Is that wrong?
    Or are you saying if they are issued against some people it's OK but if they are issued against others it is not?
    And who decides which is right an which is wrong?
    If I have the wrong meaning of the word I am welcome to correction. I know a fatwa is a declaration or order from an Imam, but to do what exactly?
    It means religious opinion. So in this case, they are saying Daesh are not Muslim

What the **** has a cricket ground got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    What the **** has a cricket ground got to do with it?

If anyone is confused for real, I was referring to the Muslim Council of Britain

International

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Out of interest do you always condemn crimes committed by white Christian individuals (or whatever group you attach yourself to)?

How should muslims "condemn and incriminate" other muslims exactly? How do you know if they are doing so or not?

What evidence do you have of this lack of condemning?
    Yes, I condemn anyone who does such things.
    Evidence of lack of condemning? you want some examples?
    The north London Mosque in Seven sisters had a Mullah that preached hatred of and death to all "Non-believers" including all British people for a number of years and as a result several young men were "Radicalised". Now this man was preaching to thousands every month. Why did they not vote with their feet and go to a different mosque, and leave his empty so he could preach to the walls? The man was eventually turned out after he had be exposed and the local people objected but then he preached in the street and still thousands turned up to hear him.
    In about 2011 there were gangs of male muslim youths roaming the street with half a mile of the East London mosque in Whitechapel attacking young european non-muslim women for being unveiled near the mosque during prayer time.
    When the police questioned the elders/ parents in the mosque they all said they didn't know who these boys were, that they were not from 'our' family/community but of course they were.
    Do you honestly think no-one knew?
    But nothing was said until a woman complained so much that the local PC police had to act.
    Quite honestly this is enough. we can banter all day but it won't solve the problem.