+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Out of interest do you always condemn crimes committed by white Christian individuals (or whatever group you attach yourself to)?

How should muslims "condemn and incriminate" other muslims exactly? How do you know if they are doing so or not?

What evidence do you have of this lack of condemning?
    In the case of Rotherham where an almost exclusively Pakistani grooming gang were allowed to roam free because South Yorks Police did not want to take up the allegations raised by the petrified victims due to "racial harmony". To me that is an incredibly bad situation to have in 21st century Britain.

In my mind these are issues that need to be tackled by the Muslim community, same goes for FGM. A nonce is a nonce, be it Pakistani or from the Vale but these two issues are problems that blight the Pakistani community.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes, I condemn anyone who does such things.
    Evidence of lack of condemning? you want some examples?
    The north London Mosque in Seven sisters had a Mullah that preached hatred of and death to all "Non-believers" including all British people for a number of years and as a result several young men were "Radicalised". Now this man was preaching to thousands every month. Why did they not vote with their feet and go to a different mosque, and leave his empty so he could preach to the walls? The man was eventually turned out after he had be exposed and the local people objected but then he preached in the street and still thousands turned up to hear him.
    In about 2011 there were gangs of male muslim youths roaming the street with half a mile of the East London mosque in Whitechapel attacking young european non-muslim women for being unveiled near the mosque during prayer time.
    When the police questioned the elders/ parents in the mosque they all said they didn't know who these boys were, that they were not from 'our' family/community but of course they were.
    Do you honestly think no-one knew?
    But nothing was said until a woman complained so much that the local PC police had to act.
    Quite honestly this is enough. we can banter all day but it won't solve the problem.
    So how do you condemn all these actions of your specific race group?

I've not heard or read you doing so. Outside of your family and friends how would anyone else know about this condemnation?

You're under the impression that muslims do not condemn the actions of a minority of people who have the same faith. I'm simply asking how do you know that? What should all of them do to satisfy this craving for condemnation that you appear to have?

The "examples" you have given above actually show that some did condemn and act against the individuals concerned.

You're correct that we could all banter on here all day and it would resolve nothing but I'm unclear as to what you think the answer is.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Some bloke scribbles into a book about 1500 years ago and you believe it - wow
    Years ago - if you heard voices in your head you were a prophet
    Today - if you hear voices in your head - you get medication for mental problems

pps - seeing as we are on the subject - Mohammed's wife ‘Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakr - the one he married when she was 6 and according to your book he consummated that marriage when she was 9 - if that happened today - how would you feel about it ?
    That was a hadith, there are some mistranslations, once of which you have mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Some bloke scribbles into a book about 1500 years ago and you believe it - wow
    Years ago - if you heard voices in your head you were a prophet
    Today - if you hear voices in your head - you get medication for mental problems

pps - seeing as we are on the subject - Mohammed's wife ‘Ā’ishah bint Abī Bakr - the one he married when she was 6 and according to your book he consummated that marriage when she was 9 - if that happened today - how would you feel about it ?
    Don't forget to criticise Xsnaggle for his belief in Christian values too. Christian values such as the oppression of women and killing basically anyone for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    In the case of Rotherham where an almost exclusively Pakistani grooming gang were allowed to roam free because South Yorks Police did not want to take up the allegations raised by the petrified victims due to "racial harmony". To me that is an incredibly bad situation to have in 21st century Britain.

In my mind these are issues that need to be tackled by the Muslim community, same goes for FGM. A nonce is a nonce, be it Pakistani or from the Vale but these two issues are problems that blight the Pakistani community.
    I agree that these are issues that need to be tackled.

The Rotherham issue is certainly one for their muslim community to deal with as well as the quite useless SYP. But do not kid yourself that this is solely a Pakistani/muslim issue, grooming is an issue throughout the country and in all sections of society.

International

So how do you condemn all these actions of your specific race group?

I've not heard or read you doing so. Outside of your family and friends how would anyone else know about this condemnation?

You're under the impression that muslims do not condemn the actions of a minority of people who have the same faith. I'm simply asking how do you know that? [/B]What should all of them do to satisfy this craving for condemnation that you appear to have?

The "examples" you have given above actually show that some did condemn and act against the individuals concerned.

You're correct that we could all banter on here all day and it would resolve nothing but I'm unclear as to what you think the answer is.
    Please do not seek to tell me what impressions I am under. Believe what you wish, but you cannot honestly accept that no one in these communities knew what was going on. In the case of Seven sisters, as I said, after he was thrown out of the Mosque thousands continued to turn up and listen to his speeches, and in the case of Whitechapel they were doing it in the street outside the Mosque as thousands of people were arriving and leaving the building. If no one agreed with what was happening how was this so? In the case of Whitechapel I saw it myself.

This country would be a far better place if some of this PC bullshit was put back in the box. Whilst a lot of it is good, another lot of it is used by people with Agendas to prevent anyone arguing the case against them.
    It must stop, one way or another. Things always balance out eventually.
    Now I am a lot further into the night than most of you folks, so I must say 'goodnight'. Sleep well

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Don't forget to criticise Xsnaggle for his belief in Christian values too. Christian values such as the oppression of women and killing basically anyone for any reason.
    I think you will find that whilst christians used to uphold such values they have crawled into the 21 century but so-called islamic fundamentalists still uphold them. such as, as I mentioned earlier, the idea that a woman who's husband is dead cannot work to support her family. (Afghanistan taliban)
    And once nore - - Goodnight.

International

He told a fib and got hit with a bolt of lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Please do not seek to tell me what impressions I am under. Believe what you wish, but you cannot honestly accept that no one in these communities knew what was going on. In the case of Seven sisters, as I said, after he was thrown out of the Mosque thousands continued to turn up and listen to his speeches, and in the case of Whitechapel they were doing it in the street outside the Mosque as thousands of people were arriving and leaving the building. If no one agreed with what was happening how was this so? In the case of Whitechapel I saw it myself.

This country would be a far better place if some of this PC bullshit was put back in the box. Whilst a lot of it is good, another lot of it is used by people with Agendas to prevent anyone arguing the case against them.
    It must stop, one way or another. Things always balance out eventually.
    Now I am a lot further into the night than most of you folks, so I must say 'goodnight'. Sleep well
    If no one condemned this individual then why was he kicked out of the mosque?

If no one condemned the incident in Whitechapel then how come this incident stopped?

If it's "pc bullshit" to try to get people like you to stop blaming every muslim for the actions of a minority then I plead guilty.

Chris has a 10 pager FFS!!!

If no one condemned this individual then why was he kicked out of the mosque?

If no one condemned the incident in Whitechapel then how come this incident stopped?

If it's "pc bullshit" to try to get people like you to stop blaming every muslim for the actions of a minority then I plead guilty.
    Its ironic that the EDL once protested at a mosque and stopped ppl from praying. I dont ask natives about it coz the EDL dont rep them

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Chris has a 10 pager FFS!!!
    and with that we can all claim defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    and with that we can all claim defeat.
    This is relevant for all of us...
    http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.15831...x800,070,f.jpg

Well to be fair, the thread now has nothing to do with the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Its ironic that the EDL once protested at a mosque and stopped ppl from praying. I dont ask natives about it coz the EDL dont rep them
    I don't give a shit if you condemn your fellow Muslims for their behaviour, I think asking you to do so is stupid and wrong. My problem with you lies in the fact that you put the grooming, abuse and rape of thousands of young girls by Pakistani grooming gangs across South Yorkshire as an "exaggeration by the media". When criticised for these repugnant comments you claimed I was "whitesplaining".

I don't give a shit if you condemn your fellow Muslims for their behaviour, I think asking you to do so is stupid and wrong. My problem with you lies in the fact that you put the grooming, abuse and rape of thousands of young girls by Pakistani grooming gangs across South Yorkshire as an "exaggeration by the media". When criticised for these repugnant comments you claimed I was "whitesplaining".
    I never denied they happened

I think what he's saying is that the matter is very rare. It's terrible that it's happened at all, but it doesn't happen everyday (thankfully).

FWIW I don't think immigration adds to the likelihood that these occurrence become more common. Anyone of any colour or religion could be at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Well to be fair, the thread now has nothing to do with the OP...
    Yeah, seeing how we got here got me like http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-con...ce-300x256.png

I think what he's saying is that the matter is very rare. It's terrible that it's happened at all, but it doesn't happen everyday (thankfully).

FWIW I don't think immigration adds to the likelihood that these occurrence become more common. Anyone of any colour or religion could be at fault.
    With all due respect I think FGM, honour killings and arranged marriages are far more likely to occur with increased immigration.

I was wondering what our enlightened mob think of Ian Huntley, a paedophile brought up in a white Christian family ? Or the fella who murdered those kids in dunblane ........he was white and went to a Christian Church

Any thoughts ?

I think you need to watch Stewart lee take Paul nuttal of ukip apart on you tube

Having said that no doubt you would watch it or read the points raised and say well yeah but no but yeah but that's different innit ??

What a waste of five minutes of my life , I think ukip are idiots and all religion of an organised nature is complete and utter bullshit wether it be Islam , Christianity , Roman catholic...... I was brought up a catholic , load of shite all of it

Worship metal and Satan , who doesn't exist by the way

Thank you for understanding me I agree with your comments

But tried to brush it off as "exaggerated"

No but you said it was being exaggerated by the media, tell that to the thousands of young girls whose lives have been ruined by these men. Not sure how you have worked out it's being exaggerated when the police in South Yorkshire tried to cover it up in the name of racial harmony ffs!

Did Ian Huntley get a free pass because he was white?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was wondering what our enlightened mob think of Ian Huntley, a paedophile brought up in a white Christian family ? Or the fella who murdered those kids in dunblane ........he was white and went to a Christian Church

Any thoughts ?

I think you need to watch Stewart lee take Paul nuttal of ukip apart on you tube

Having said that no doubt you would watch it or read the points raised and say well yeah but no but yeah but that's different innit ??

What a waste of five minutes of my life , I think ukip are idiots and all religion of an organised nature is complete and utter bullshit wether it be Islam , Christianity , Roman catholic...... I was brought up a catholic , load of shite all of it

Worship metal and Satan , who doesn't exist by the way
    Satan followers got metal, we got Lupe Fiasco and a lotta other musicians