+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    No but you said it was being exaggerated by the media, tell that to the thousands of young girls whose lives have been ruined by these men. Not sure how you have worked out it's being exaggerated when the police in South Yorkshire tried to cover it up in the name of racial harmony ffs!
    It was fair enough to have some coverege on it

If there is any misunderstanding, I apologise

Also if I was being disrespectful to anyone, such as via strong language, I apologise

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Its ironic that the EDL once protested at a mosque and stopped ppl from praying. I dont ask natives about it coz the EDL dont rep them

Natives?

No but you said it was being exaggerated by the media, tell that to the thousands of young girls whose lives have been ruined by these men. Not sure how you have worked out it's being exaggerated when the police in South Yorkshire tried to cover it up in the name of racial harmony ffs!
    I wouldn't say it has been exaggerated, it got the coverage it deserved but perhaps the wrong kind of coverage. I would say it has been hijacked and abused by people who wish to use it for their own dubious agenda. I am not sure where this sudden shot of emotion has come from because for most of this thread you have used Rotherham as a point-making political football, kicking it into peoples faces to help you win an argument.

Also if I was being disrespectful to anyone, such as via strong language, I apologise
    Adz, stop apologising to these idiots, they will eat it up and take another bite. You conducted yourself well, just stop using stupid words

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Adz, stop apologising to these idiots, they will eat it up and take another bite. You conducted yourself well, just stop using stupid words
    My thought process has been ****ed up recently... ah well... cant help it if i am feeling irrationally defensive/angry to irrationally like 'wtf you dumb idiot' to myself. i feel like an idiot for even commenting on this ****ing thread and falling for the argument

You lot could learn from Blue Matt - he listens to others and take these opinions into account
    cheers adz, what will the resident leftie's think now, you know the rules, I must be racist as i have views of immigrants that only come here to sponge of " our " system, but these views are extended to " brits " who do the same, as we know I also have massive worries about terrorist attacks, a attack on Starbucks when i have taken my girls for a frappuccino on a sunday afternoon, thats not going to be cool

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Blue Matt is a snob who lives in utopia
    a snob you really have that opinion of me, today i have worked 13 hours cleaning windows, hardly a job for a snob, Oh and I dont live in just any old Utopia, its a white utopia, I am afraid Middle class England around here is white, though i did see 2 drunk polish outside the gym today, i might worry about that now, our village being overrun with poles

He is actually a really nice guy
    cheers :) we are not going to hug, you do realise that dont you

A hug? I was expecting you to pay for a hookah sesh

A hug? I was expecting you to pay for a hookah sesh
    is that a Zimbabwean smoking pipe ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    is that a Zimbabwean smoking pipe ? ? ?
    flavoured with Zimbabwean fruit, lets go for double apple

If there is any misunderstanding, I apologise
    No need for apologies young man. You're as entitled to your opinion as everyone else on here (except Chris) and don't let anyone tell you different.

To be honest, it's good to see that at least some of the youth of today care about things to the point that they're prepared to fight their corner.

All we need to do now is educate you musically and you'll be completely integrated.....

International

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    If no one condemned this individual then why was he kicked out of the mosque?

If no one condemned the incident in Whitechapel then how come this incident stopped?

If it's "pc bullshit" to try to get people like you to stop blaming every muslim for the actions of a minority then I plead guilty.
    The individual in Seven sisters was only turned out of the Mosque when the government took steps to have him deported, until then as I say, thousands listened to his speeches/sermons every month.
    The incidents in Whitechapel carried on for several weeks until they became so blatant the police were forced to do something. Before that they were being reported but the police, as in SY were concerned not to upset the local community.
    The real point was in both caese when it did evntually come into the public domain, everyone threw their hands up and said they didn't know it was happening, and that, quite frankly is rubbish.
    I am not anti anything and I do not blame muslims or any other group for the actions of a few. Never the less it is true that the pointed finger of "Racist: has been used for to long and too often by certain groups to prevent honest open debate against what they are pressing for. Most of the politicians in the country up to a few months ago were afraid to evne be questioned regarding immigration for fear of being so branded.
    Unchecked, uncontrolled immigration harms everybody in this country, not just the indigenous white population, and intelligent people, including many arabs chinese indians etc can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No need for apologies young man. You're as entitled to your opinion as everyone else on here (except Chris) and don't let anyone tell you different.

To be honest, it's good to see that at least some of the youth of today care about things to the point that they're prepared to fight their corner.

All we need to do now is educate you musically and you'll be completely integrated.....
    "Educate me musically" dw I like western music genres *coughs* hip hop *coughs* and I can play the piano. Got some desi instruments so I can stay in touch with that side. The best of both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    The investigation into the various Pakistani Muslim sex gangs in the UK has revealed on many occasions that the Police were concerned over being labelled racist - rather than taking the complaints of several hundred women seriously. In Rotherham it was estimated by the court to be over 1300 girls. I would like to think hopefully this wont happen again - but it seems that isnt the case.

Anyway lets get back on the topic of those evil ukip people
    The answer to that is not to actually be racist, prejudiced or a bigot though. Blame the police, blame the LA and blame the people who did it and blame people who knew and didn't speak out (if you have evidence that this was the case) but don't blame people who didn't do it and are just trying to live their lives like the rest of us because this just divides further.

The majority of this thread has been someone saying 'immigrants' raped children don't let immigrants in. That is it, that is his argument and it is prejudice at its most basic form.

Then when a young muslim lad feels persecuted enough, the (fully grown adult...) vultures descend and pick apart the misplaced words.

One observation though (and your last line typifies this) I have never encountered such a bunch of paranoid 'victims' as those who are vehemently anti-immigration. Every post starts with 'the lefties will call me racist but...' Or 'I know you can't say these things on here or in Britain anymore but...' and yet they say them everyday whereever they please and very rarely get called anything. When you try to be fair and engage they become hysterical like 1948 did in this thread. It is all a bit tragic really.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 10-05-16 at 10:04.

One final point on your claim that the police were concerned about being labelled racist. If that is their position then they should all be sacked. The police operate from a point of neutrality and strength, this just screams weakness and also a slippery political attempt to avoid their portion of blame. It is a clever distortion of society however because it turns them into the victims and with the way the wind is blowing these days people will lap it up.

"Educate me musically" dw I like western music genres *coughs* hip hop *coughs* and I can play the piano. Got some desi instruments so I can stay in touch with that side. The best of both worlds

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...act=mrc&uact=8

you aint got the answers doc!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I wouldn't say it has been exaggerated, it got the coverage it deserved but perhaps the wrong kind of coverage. I would say it has been hijacked and abused by people who wish to use it for their own dubious agenda. I am not sure where this sudden shot of emotion has come from because for most of this thread you have used Rotherham as a point-making political football, kicking it into peoples faces to help you win an argument.
    I make no apologies about being emotional when discussing the abuse and rape of thousands of young girls across South Yorkshire. It's not a political football it's a national disgrace that our police refused to take the allegations by already scared victims due to the perpetrators race.

Lets not pretend you and other have used the lady who won bake off as a political football. I couldn't name you one other winner off bake off but this ladies name, race, relgion and headscarf has been rammed down our throats by sections of the media for the last couple of months.

I make no apologies about being emotional when discussing the abuse and rape of thousands of young girls across South Yorkshire. It's not a political football it's a national disgrace that our police refused to take the allegations by already scared victims due to the perpetrators race.

Lets not pretend you and other have used the lady who won bake off as a political football. I couldn't name you one other winner off bake off but this ladies name, race, relgion and headscarf has been rammed down our throats by sections of the media for the last couple of months.
    Well I can't remember the name of bake-off lady, but having watched the show, here was a what appeared to be a very pleasant young lady, very shy, lacking in self confidence and from a very humble background.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit about her race or religion, but arguably she managed to show millions of people who watched it that a young muslim lady is as "normal" as the rest of us, and far removed from the stereotype that UKIP would have you believe in.

What happened in Rotherham IS a national disgrace, on that we can agree, but I think the point that is being made here is that people have more to be afraid of from White Middle-aged men.

Grooming, rape and abuse is not unique to one race or religion.

I haven't mentioned the lady who won bake off. You keep attributing things to me that I haven't said or done.

Lets look at the bit in bold.

If I stole from a bank, is it my fault that I don't get arrested, or the police's fault for not trying to?
    Now lets take it further, is it my dad's fault? Is it my uncle's fault? Is it John down the street's fault?

You are blaming immigrants for a problem with the police force.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Lets look at the bit in bold.

If I stole from a bank, is it my fault that I don't get arrested, or the police's fault for not trying to?
    Now lets take it further, is it my dad's fault? Is it my uncle's fault? Is it John down the street's fault?

You are blaming immigrants for a problem with the police force.
    if it wasnt for the islams we wouldnt even need a police force ffs

International

It is the immigration that pisses me off not the race of a particular person. There are thousands clammering to get into the EU and thousands more in France trying to get into UK.
    The government (Whatever colour it is) lets them in. Look at the news reels, half of these people are young ablevbodied men between 18 and say 35. Why aren't they in their own country sorting it out.
    The real reason is, and this is what politicians and others have been afraid to say for years, they know once they get here, generally speaking they'll get a much cushier ride than elsewhere.
    Meanwhile I am having to fight tooth and claw, fill in mountains of application forms, reproduce so many documents and virtually grovlelto the Border Agency to get my legally married wife into UK to live with me. I am Cardiff born UK Citizen who served his country loyally for many years and basically the answer I get is, 'how do we know it isn't a marraige of convenience. Maybe she'll run away once she gets in." What a load of bollox. I'd be better off sticking her in the back of my mate's lorry. We have been married 4 years, I pay all my taxes and I see these people just walking into the country while my wife is barred. That is part of what is wrong with the immigration rules.

And before anyone else starts on about racism or any of the other words that accompany the permanently pointed finger of accusation when someone says the immigration laws should be scrapped- - - and just for the record - - - - - my wife is a MUSLIM.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It is the immigration that pisses me off not the race of a particular person. There are thousands clammering to get into the EU and thousands more in France trying to get into UK.
    The government (Whatever colour it is) lets them in. Look at the news reels, half of these people are young ablevbodied men between 18 and say 35. Why aren't they in their own country sorting it out.
    The real reason is, and this is what politicians and others have been afraid to say for years, they know once they get here, generally speaking they'll get a much cushier ride than elsewhere.
    Meanwhile I am having to fight tooth and claw, fill in mountains of application forms, reproduce so many documents and virtually grovlelto the Border Agency to get my legally married wife into UK to live with me. I am Cardiff born UK Citizen who served his country loyally for many years and basically the answer I get is, 'how do we know it isn't a marraige of convenience. Maybe she'll run away once she gets in." What a load of bollox. I'd be better off sticking her in the back of my mate's lorry. We have been married 4 years, I pay all my taxes and I see these people just walking into the country while my wife is barred. That is part of what is wrong with the immigration rules.

And before anyone else starts on about racism or any of the other words that accompany the permanently pointed finger of accusation when someone says the immigration laws should be scrapped- - - and just for the record - - - - - my wife is a MUSLIM.
    I agree that the immigration laws are ****ed up when families are broken apart. I have seen this happen smfh