+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: the rise of ukip

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It is the immigration that pisses me off not the race of a particular person. There are thousands clammering to get into the EU and thousands more in France trying to get into UK.
    The government (Whatever colour it is) lets them in. Look at the news reels, half of these people are young ablevbodied men between 18 and say 35. Why aren't they in their own country sorting it out.
    The real reason is, and this is what politicians and others have been afraid to say for years, they know once they get here, generally speaking they'll get a much cushier ride than elsewhere.
    Meanwhile I am having to fight tooth and claw, fill in mountains of application forms, reproduce so many documents and virtually grovlelto the Border Agency to get my legally married wife into UK to live with me. I am Cardiff born UK Citizen who served his country loyally for many years and basically the answer I get is, 'how do we know it isn't a marraige of convenience. Maybe she'll run away once she gets in." What a load of bollox. I'd be better off sticking her in the back of my mate's lorry. We have been married 4 years, I pay all my taxes and I see these people just walking into the country while my wife is barred. That is part of what is wrong with the immigration rules.

And before anyone else starts on about racism or any of the other words that accompany the permanently pointed finger of accusation when someone says the immigration laws should be scrapped- - - and just for the record - - - - - my wife is a MUSLIM.
    Generally speaking, if your quality of life is going to be better somewhere else, the smart idea is to move there.

Back on topic anyway, http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/po...-wins-11312039.. extra £20k for Neil!

International

Did you actually understand what I wrote? just move there? just like that!
    You live in cloud cuckoo land if you think it is that simple!!!

It's only simple for the ones who break all the rules and do it illegally - - and governments like ours let them get away with it, thereby encouraging even more to do the same.

Meanwhile I am having to fight tooth and claw, fill in mountains of application forms, reproduce so many documents and virtually grovlelto the Border Agency to get my legally married wife into UK to live with me. I am Cardiff born UK Citizen who served his country loyally for many years and basically the answer I get is, 'how do we know it isn't a marraige of convenience. Maybe she'll run away once she gets in." What a load of bollox. I'd be better off sticking her in the back of my mate's lorry. We have been married 4 years, I pay all my taxes and I see these people just walking into the country while my wife is barred. That is part of what is wrong with the immigration rules.
    Just a quick tip. If you want the border agency to believe that it isn't a marriage of convenience then you might want to stop referring to her as your legally married wife.

That sucks, people in love should be together not apart, but it seems strange to me that you are advocating stricter rules on immigration and at the same you expect us to let your wife in to our 'cushy' society no questions asked. Have you thought about moving to her country of origin and living there?

I didn't say how easy or hard it would be, just that it's the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Back on topic anyway, http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/po...-wins-11312039.. extra £20k for Neil!

And people voted for this twat
    I'm sure he'll sort out immigration the daft looney

Wankers the lot of them

Say what you like about ukip, but at least they tackle the issues the other parties are too scared to address
    IMG_20160510_151450.jpg

It's only simple for the ones who break all the rules and do it illegally - - and governments like ours let them get away with it, thereby encouraging even more to do the same.
    What do you mean by 'let them get away with it'?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Lets look at the bit in bold.

If I stole from a bank, is it my fault that I don't get arrested, or the police's fault for not trying to?
    Now lets take it further, is it my dad's fault? Is it my uncle's fault? Is it John down the street's fault?

You are blaming immigrants for a problem with the police force.
    I am blaming both the Police and the individual Pakistani men who participated. Anyway, I understand that some issues are somewhat of a taboo and immigration seems to be one of them. It is a shame that such things cannot be discussed without wide spread condemnation from the PC brigade and unfortunately the abuse of thousands of young girls in Rotherham covered up in the name of racial harmony is one of them. For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I am blaming both the Police and the individual British men who participated. Anyway, I understand that some issues are somewhat of a taboo and immigration seems to be one of them. It is a shame that such things cannot be discussed without wide spread condemnation from the PC brigade and unfortunately the abuse of thousands of young girls in Rotherham covered up in the name of racial harmony is one of them. For shame.
    FYP

And before anyone else starts on about racism or any of the other words that accompany the permanently pointed finger of accusation when someone says the immigration laws should be scrapped- - - and just for the record - - - - - my wife is a MUSLIM.

Following the CCMB rule of " if you state you have a Muslim friend you must be racist and if you know someone who is gay you are a homophobic "

You having a Muslim Wife makes you the most racist person on here

sorry, them are the rules

The reason that many immigrants are men between 18 and 35 is so that they can win money to send home so they can bring their families over/support them/go back and live a better life

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Following the CCMB rule of " if you state you have a Muslim friend you must be racist and if you know someone who is gay you are a homophobic "

You having a Muslim Wife makes you the most racist person on here

sorry, them are the rules
    Thanks for making my point

It is the immigration that pisses me off not the race of a particular person. There are thousands clammering to get into the EU and thousands more in France trying to get into UK.
    The government (Whatever colour it is) lets them in. Look at the news reels, half of these people are young ablevbodied men between 18 and say 35. Why aren't they in their own country sorting it out.
    The real reason is, and this is what politicians and others have been afraid to say for years, they know once they get here, generally speaking they'll get a much cushier ride than elsewhere.
    speaking to the wife about this

she reminded me of a family friend who married someone from some pacific island, it took him 9 years to get his wife over her, 9 years , he moved to Canada in the end with her

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    speaking to the wife about this

she reminded me of a family friend who married someone from some pacific island, it took him 9 years to get his wife over her, 9 years , he moved to Canada in the end with her
    Why didn't he just move there?

Or just move to Canada in the first place?

Or just say she was qualified to play rugby for Wales, they never used to check then.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Just a quick tip. If you want the border agency to believe that it isn't a marriage of convenience then you might want to stop referring to her as your legally married wife.

That sucks, people in love should be together not apart, but it seems strange to me that you are advocating stricter rules on immigration and at the same you expect us to let your wife in to our 'cushy' society no questions asked. Have you thought about moving to her country of origin and living there?
    You condescending ****!
    The point i made was that it was not anything to do with convenience, it is the kind of reaction and attitude that frightens politicians, police and social services of doing what they think often is right
    And again, just orr information, I do live in her country but I want to come home.
    and never think you can state what the Border Agency's attitude to anything will be. If you have never dealt with them, don't presume to understand the workings.

You condescending ****!
    The point i made was that it was not anything to do with convenience, it is the kind of reaction and attitude that frightens politicians, police and social services of doing what they think often is right
    And again, just orr information, I do live in her country but I want to come home.
    and never think you can state what the Border Agency's attitude to anything will be. If you have never dealt with them, don't presume to understand the workings.
    It was tongue in cheek, I thought it sounded like a strange thing to refer to her as, no need to be sensitive now. I was clear that I think your situation sucks, people should be allowed to be together and borders shouldn't matter. It is bizarre though that you think the system should fall at your feet and simultaneously work against everyone you don't really want to come here (for the cushy life...).

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I am blaming both the Police and the individual Pakistani men who participated. Anyway, I understand that some issues are somewhat of a taboo and immigration seems to be one of them. It is a shame that such things cannot be discussed without wide spread condemnation from the PC brigade and unfortunately the abuse of thousands of young girls in Rotherham covered up in the name of racial harmony is one of them. For shame.
    The topic of immigration is taboo? **** me lol. It is literally the only thing anyone ever talks about these days. As for the beginning of your post - you haven't mentioned the police in a derogatory light in this thread at all, you have simply blamed immigration for a load of girls getting raped (slightly sick if you ask me but nevermind). Maybe a bit of balance might get the point across better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Brilliant quote from Neil Hamilton on GMTV this morning, something like:

"I'm Welsh through and through - if you cut me open I'd be like a stick of Blackpool rock".
    The dipstick was also unable to answer questions about his home town;e.g. where are the Manic Street Preachers from? So his Welsh credentials are slightly suspect, don't think he will play a crucial role in the Assembly!