Hopefully UKIP will fade away into obscurity after the referendum

Banned

Re: the rise of ukip

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Oh I agree it's impossible.
    It's the same thing with the EU referendum. Leading economists and academics can't agree on which would be best for the country, I for one certainly don't feel qualified to make a decision on such an important issue, but ultimately our futures and our children's futures are about to be decided on by sun readers.
    That's not true. Nobody with any credibility has said Brexshit is a good idea.

Labour moonbats won't be happy until we have a one party state with good old Carwyn trudging along. UKIP will not allow this government to coast like they have done over the past 17 years. I keep reading UKIP hate the Welsh but I see no evidence of this apart from one blog written by a UKIP supporting little Englander.

Far from me to enlighten you all that the Labour party has far more rabid anti semites than UKIP has anti Welsh people.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Key point being 'best represents'. Nobody is going to agree with everything a party says, but you can choose then that you agree most with.

UKIP had 14% of the vote (roughly) and returned 7AMs. If anything, they're under-represented
    We both know really you're spouting rubbish. Basically a tiny minority of people voted for "UKIP". I bet they didn't vote for Reckless or Christine Hamilton. On both counts, UKIP are over represented.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    i think by the time the next election comes along, nationalism will be rife in many parts of the country , the immigration problem will not go away, and as been out of control for many years now.
    Can you outline precisely what this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Labour moonbats won't be happy until we have a one party state with good old Carwyn trudging along. UKIP will not allow this government to coast like they have done over the past 17 years. I keep reading UKIP hate the Welsh but I see no evidence of this apart from one blog written by a UKIP supporting little Englander.

Far from me to enlighten you all that the Labour party has far more rabid anti semites than UKIP has anti Welsh people.
    Is Reckless going to move to Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    We both know really you're spouting rubbish. Basically a tiny minority of people voted for "UKIP". I bet they didn't vote for Reckless or Christine Hamilton. On both counts, UKIP are over represented.
    Well they certainly didn't vote for Christine Hamilton because she didn't stand so shows how much you know. Not sure how you have worked out that with 7 AMs out of 60 and 14% of the vote they are over represented?

The sour grapes in this thread, jesus weeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Is Reckless going to move to Wales?
    Yes, he lives in Caerphilly.

the good thing about facts is that it doesn't matter how much you kick and scream about not liking it, it's still true.

Can you outline precisely what this is?
    if you dont what the immigration problem is, then where have you been for years on a desert island

it is basically uncontrolled my friend, it is basically like try to stop a flood, by sticking your finger in the plughole.

Yes, he lives in Caerphilly.
    Well I can't see a problem then. He was always apparently a good constituent MP and UKIP swiftly changed the wording of their opposition to the Barnett formula a few years ago to ensure they weren't at risk of destroying their new found support within Wales.

How exactly will the seven AM's of UKIP somehow stop the government from coasting?

What role will they play? Do you seriously think the other parties will give them any attention, even the handful of Tories hate them!!

At least they'll probably provide some entertainment as they squabble amongst themselves. I see your hero Neil Hamilton is going to challenge Nathan Gill for leadership of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    How exactly will the seven AM's of UKIP somehow stop the government from coasting?

What role will they play? Do you seriously think the other parties will give them any attention, even the handful of Tories hate them!!

At least they'll probably provide some entertainment as they squabble amongst themselves. I see your hero Neil Hamilton is going to challenge Nathan Gill for leadership of the party.
    He's not my hero you plank, as I said earlier in the thread he's the one reason I didn't vote for them, I can't stand the ****. Carwyn gets an incredibly easy ride because no one cares about the Senedd, UKIP being there will raise the profile of the whole institution.

He's not my hero you plank, as I said earlier in the thread he's the one reason I didn't vote for them, I can't stand the ****. Carwyn gets an incredibly easy ride because no one cares about the Senedd, UKIP being there will raise the profile of the whole institution.

First Team

Well they certainly didn't vote for Christine Hamilton because she didn't stand so shows how much you know. Not sure how you have worked out that with 7 AMs out of 60 and 14% of the vote they are over represented?

The sour grapes in this thread, jesus weeps.
    Whoosh ... funny - I saw Christine right next to Neil on BBC Wales Today the day after ... I'll let you draw your own conclusion about who makes the decisions in that pairing.

Not sour grapes, just sadness that there are a tiny minority of idiot-brained people in my country of birth who voted for what is essentially a party of selfish bigots.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    if you dont what the immigration problem is, then where have you been for years on a desert island

it is basically uncontrolled my friend, it is basically like try to stop a flood, by sticking your finger in the plughole.
    You see, I don't think there's anything wrong with uncontrolled immigration. There, I've said it.

Whoosh ... funny - I saw Christine right next to Neil on BBC Wales Today the day after ... I'll let you draw your own conclusion about who makes the decisions in that pairing.

Not sour grapes, just sadness that there are a tiny minority of idiot-brained people in my country of birth who voted for what is essentially a party of selfish bigots.
    You live in Arizona apparently so keep your beak out of my countries politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    I believe that's the face Carwyn and his cronies down the bay made when he realised they'd got away with it again and the drongos in Wales put a cross in the labour box like brainless sheep yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Well I can't see a problem then. He was always apparently a good constituent MP and UKIP swiftly changed the wording of their opposition to the Barnett formula a few years ago to ensure they weren't at risk of destroying their new found support within Wales.
    For the final time, Mark Reckless missed a vote on the budget because he had been drinking.

Has anyone named the UKIP policies they think will benefit Wales yet?

UKIP resort to xenophobia and nationalism for more complex matters. They are the lowest common denominator

I believe that's the face Carwyn and his cronies down the bay made when he realised they'd got away with it again and the drongos in Wales put a cross in the labour box like brainless sheep yet again.
    SO your vote is correct and every other voter is so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    SO your vote is correct and every other voter is so wrong
    Seems to be the case.

Thank God we've got Kippers to show the vast majority of us in Wales the error of our ways.

Like surge I'm still waiting for any of the UKIP supporters on here to name a single policy of theirs that will benefit Wales.

Considering I was voting for an am to represent my area, why would I care about other parts of Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    For the final time, Mark Reckless missed a vote on the budget because he had been drinking.

Has anyone named the UKIP policies they think will benefit Wales yet?
    I missed Christmas once because I had been drinking.