+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How would you have felt if it was Swansea instead of Leicester?

Re: How would you have felt if it was Swansea instead of Leicester?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Like the time you sold me a dicky eye phone,robbing bastard.
    This is nasty you and packerman will not let this go,hope you both have a good nite you bastards

and you :thumb up: sent from my eye phone not using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    30 quid an hour

it must be tan or david cameron in disguise
    CCFC Casual said he gets £240 for 8 hours work

240/8=30

Simple maths

I notice the thief was right at front of the celebrations today, and he's hardly kicked a ball for them,the horrible little sh1t.

Trying to steal the limellght.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    I, d be happy that they could at last pay off the people they, d shafted.
    That will never happen

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if Swansea had won the league.

It's always good to see any of the Welsh teams do well, whatever division they are in.

I see Bristol City as our REAL rivals, not the jacks, so to me it's irrelevant that a lot see them as our main rivals.

Would be good for Welsh football on the whole. Would raise an profile of Welsh football throughout the world, and it would be great for an English team not to win "their" league

Finally, as far as I am concerned, ANY team that wins the premier league that isn't one of the five 'plastics' is alright with me

I would have started watching another sport

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if Swansea had won the league.

It's always good to see any of the Welsh teams do well, whatever division they are in.

I see Bristol City as our REAL rivals, not the jacks, so to me it's irrelevant that a lot see them as our main rivals.

Would be good for Welsh football on the whole. Would raise an profile of Welsh football throughout the world, and it would be great for an English team not to win "their" league

Finally, as far as I am concerned, ANY team that wins the premier league that isn't one of the five 'plastics' is alright with me
    What a load of old shite.
    imagine living in Neath or Port Talbot and having to put up with that on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    What a load of old shite.
    imagine living in Neath or Port Talbot and having to put up with that on a daily basis.
    Well, as it happens I don't!

I'm originally from Canton, Cardiff. Have lived and worked in Bristol, so our rivalry with the Worzels has affected me far, far more over the years, than our little cousins out west.

Also, I started watched City v Worzel games, home and away from '68 onwards, I think as an 8 year old kiddie and for the next seven or eight seasons, I learnt to rely despise Bristol City and their fans.

Can't get wound up by the jacks, never have, never will. Guess it would be different though, if I was from Neath/Port Talbot and worked in jackland. But I'm not and I don't....

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    I, d be happy that they could at last pay off the people they, d shafted.
    Swansea or Leicester?

Banned

Peeved

Such is the psyche of the average Jack there is no doubt in my mind they would rub it in our faces throughout the celebrations. Many would see winning the title as not a success for their club but one in the eye for Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Such is the psyche of the average Jack there is no doubt in my mind they would rub it in our faces throughout the celebrations. Many would see winning the title as not a success for their club but one in the eye for Cardiff.
    agreed,

that would be the same for any local rivals, liverpool / everton , spurs / arsenal , man utd / man city, etc

most of the country are overjoyed at leicester winning it, simply because it as broken the monotony of the same 2 or 3 clubs dominating it every season.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    agreed,

that would be the same for any local rivals, liverpool / everton , spurs / arsenal , man utd / man city, etc

most of the country are overjoyed at leicester winning it, simply because it as broken the monotony of the same 2 or 3 clubs dominating it every season.
    Do you know what a capital letter is? Oh and it's has not as. Oh and while I'm at it go fester some other football clubs messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Well, as it happens I don't!

I'm originally from Canton, Cardiff. Have lived and worked in Bristol, so our rivalry with the Worzels has affected me far, far more over the years, than our little cousins out west.

Also, I started watched City v Worzel games, home and away from '68 onwards, I think as an 8 year old kiddie and for the next seven or eight seasons, I learnt to rely despise Bristol City and their fans.

Can't get wound up by the jacks, never have, never will. Guess it would be different though, if I was from Neath/Port Talbot and worked in jackland. But I'm not and I don't....
    I must be about the same age as you then; however, to say you have never been wound up by the jacks ... you're not really serious, are you?
    I have hated them with a passion, ever since the early eighties, when they won consecutive promotions under John Toshack to the old First Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I must be about the same age as you then; however, to say you have never been wound up by the jacks ... you're not really serious, are you?
    I have hated them with a passion, ever since the early eighties, when they won consecutive promotions under John Toshack to the old First Division.

Hated? No!

Jealous? Yes!

Was hard for me to see my boyhood idol and hero, taking over and Swansea, and leading them to the old first division, whilst we dwindled downwards in ever decreasing circles.

It did fuel my intense dislike and hatred (if that's not too strong a word to use), knowing that Tosh had wanted to come here first, towards the reckless feckwits who were then in charge at our club at the time, who turned him down.