+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rob Page

Rob Page

Well his charges at Port Vale certainly ended on a high today, lost 0-5 to Walsall! Surely we wouldn't do this again? Selecting a nobody from a lower league?

Re: Rob Page

You'd like to think that...but this is Cardiff, and this is Tan. I imagine Page with cost very little and knows a few League One strikers we can get in for pennies and take a chance on...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    Well his charges at Port Vale certainly ended on a high today, lost 0-5 to Walsall! Surely we wouldn't do this again? Selecting a nobody from a lower league?
    The champions by four goals to one and the team going up second had a nil nil draw with one of the relegated teams. Out of a failed premier league manager, a first team coach getting his opportunity, a lower league manager stepping up and a foreign ex-player (think that covers every manager in the championship) I'm not sure any one group does significantly better than the others and would rather focus on personalities and strengths and weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The champions by four goals to one and the team going up second had a nil nil draw with one of the relegated teams. Out of a failed premier league manager, a first team coach getting his opportunity, a lower league manager stepping up and a foreign ex-player (think that covers every manager in the championship) I'm not sure any one group does significantly better than the others and would rather focus on personalities and strengths and weaknesses.

Have you ever heard of these things:--,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We have left that chapter and page behind us time to turnover a new leaf,and bring in someone who is climbing the tree.