+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: pilger

pilger

Re: pilger

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf1927 View Post

The bloke is a LEGEND

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf1927 View Post
    Chilling stuff. I feel like I'm now on some sort of government list just for having watched that.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The bloke is a LEGEND
    Legend, thorn in the side of the Right even now!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Chilling stuff. I feel like I'm now on some sort of government list just for having watched that.

Eh? I got a third of the way through and gave up. This embittered old irrelevance has had nothing new to say for 30 years - the US is the source of all evil in the world. That nice Mr Putin is hard done by and misunderstood. If it wasn't for America, the world would live in peace and harmony.

It's time he updated his notes. The world, and especially Europe is indeed facing an insidious and pernicious force of evil, but the US is not the problem. Militant Islam is the threat we have to face up to.image.jpg
    Recently there was an amateur art contest in the Netherlands, and people were invited to create a work of art depicting the current era of multiculturalism in Europe — a depiction of their experience in the modern ‘melting pot’.

Perhaps this deluded old bore Pilger, blames the rise of militant Islamists on America too? No doubt.
    This was the winner.: