+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robson-Kanu possible summer signing?

Re: Robson-Kanu possible summer signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    ok
    Done it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Plenty of posters in this thread eat your words

We have no chance of signing this guy, more chance of him going to Madrid than us
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I think not
    Tone, after reading over the thread again, you'd have been better off keeping schtum

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Done it yet?
    I can't find a phone book

Surely he's off to Real Madrid with the other galacticos' to replace Jamie Rodrigues?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Tone, after reading over the thread again, you'd have been better off keeping schtum
    The lad has obviously done LOTS of gym work to lose his fat arse.

I based what I stated (and I stand by it), his performances for Reading last season, which were poor, this is why he was offered a lower contract, so his club agreed with me.

He has obviously benefited from being around better players/coaches/trainers.

Would I welcome the NEW HRK, yes. Would I welcome the lard arse HRK Reading fans watched last season (3 goals) NO.

With respect that's rubbish. HRK played well for us last season. The issue was that he picked up niggly injuries and missed half the season. He was disappointing the previous season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    With respect that's rubbish. HRK played well for us last season. The issue was that he picked up niggly injuries and missed half the season. He was disappointing the previous season.

I respect that you respect that it is rubbish, but may I ask where his fat arse has gone, or was it weight he put on because he actually was NOT PLAYING.

Exactly, looks like he was saving himself for the summer. Essential part of this group of players!

Exactly, looks like he was saving himself for the summer. Essential part of this group of players!
    He always gives 100% would love him here.

TIT by name, TIT by nature

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    TIT by name, TIT by nature

"He was disappointing the previous season.[/QUOTE]"

Even his OWN FANS said he was disappointing

I bet you he has lost about 2 stone in the last year.

You made your comments just 2 months ago

Anyone who think HRK isn't good enough for City when with the shite we've had upfront since Bothroyd left is a complete and utter fool

I suppose it's a bit like Grange town Blue and his obsession with Ashley!!!Time to front up on both counts and admit they got it wrong!!!

I was a bit hard on you Bluetit. He has lost weight and clearly been in the gym. He has at times Ben carrying a bit of weight in the past but is looking good at the moment.

I was a bit hard on you Bluetit. He has lost weight and clearly been in the gym. He has at times Ben carrying a bit of weight in the past but is looking good at the moment.
    EXACTAMUNDO.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    You made your comments just 2 months ago

Anyone who think HRK isn't good enough for City when with the shite we've had upfront since Bothroyd left is a complete and utter fool

With Trollope part of the coaching staff in France, surely he may have had words,
    Or has he got to wait for Tan ?

What's with all the negativity? He's a good player and an extremely hard worker - would only be an asset to our team.

Who are people expecting to sign on here? Talk about deluded!
    Exactly. I think he would be a great signing. He's hard working, tricky and a good finisher.

just reported on sky that 4 prem side agents are trying to sign him. don't think he will be short of offers