+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trollope Offered the job

Re: Trollope Offered the job

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I can barely understand what was written. I nEveR Go on That sItE either because it's full of crap.
    Not even for updates on Adam Johnsons prison visits?

I refuse to believe anything until Carl confirms. Great thread on their now

"Put your money on Clement, you heard it here first, his agent told me"

Same poster in same thread

"Not sure it will come to anything, they are in talks with Trollope and two other managers"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I refuse to believe anything until Carl confirms. Great thread on their now

"Put your money on Clement, you heard it here first, his agent told me"

Same poster in same thread

"Not sure it will come to anything, they are in talks with Trollope and two other managers"

I like Wez but his efforts to be ITK are cringeworthy

I replied to a totally misleading thread title (by one of the sycophants) saying how irritating it must be for people to click on such links and that the whole board was getting to be beyond a joke and got permanently banned. I only used to go on there to save trawling through Walesonline's football columns. I reckon the same 12 on there must have multiple identities and reply to themselves most of the time. They luvs a hoolie video on there I notice, and lots of " wE ruN Em" stories too

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I may have missed a few ITK scoops, but so far on **** the manager's job has been 100% definitely offered to Trollope, Warnock, Clement and Bellamy.

Maybe they can job share?
    My inpeckibull soreses tell me that the four of them are going to do the job on something akin to continental shifts .

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I replied to a totally misleading thread title (by one of the sycophants) saying how irritating it must be for people to click on such links and that the whole board was getting to be beyond a joke and got permanently banned. I only used to go on there to save trawling through Walesonline's football columns. I reckon the same 12 on there must have multiple identities and reply to themselves most of the time. They luvs a hoolie video on there I notice, and lots of " wE ruN Em" stories too
    My impeccable sources tell me that back in the day ***** couldn't run a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My inpeckibull soreses tell me that the four of them are going to do the job on something akin to continental shifts .
    Plate tectonics?