+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy's odds dropping

Bellamy's odds dropping

https://m.skybet.com/football/manage...event/19257067

Was briefly suspended this morning too

Re: Bellamy's odds dropping

down to favourite with Trollope drifting now

Do you think that is the reason they threw James Rowberrys name in the mix, so if Bellamy was selected it would slightly appease those that thought Bellamy didn't have enough experience?

Would be made up with Bellamy/Roberts, but if Leeds are going for Flores, why not Cardiff?

It shows how little itk posters their are on either board these days. Trollope and Rowberry basically had he job yesterday and warnock and clemet before that, now all 4 are drifting.

I am hoping the board really gives this plenty of thought.It is so important they get this one right.I wonder if anyone with a football background is advising them.Having said that Ferguson backed OGS.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It shows how little itk posters their are on either board these days. Trollope and Rowberry basically had he job yesterday and warnock and clemet before that, now all 4 are drifting.
    'their'- 'had he'- clemet-there speaks the man that pulled me up yesterday for incorrect grammar!!!pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    'their'- 'had he'- clemet-there speaks the man that pulled me up yesterday for incorrect grammar!!!pmsl
    Sorry I have the French keyboard on and it's a pain in the arse

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I am hoping the board really gives this plenty of thought.It is so important they get this one right.I wonder if anyone with a football background is advising them.Having said that Ferguson backed OGS.

I think this BOARD has given it plenty of thought.

Trollope as short as 4/7 yesterday, now out to 4s. Seems Sky have as much idea as any of us. Hope it's Bellamy though

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 View Post
    Trollope as short as 4/7 yesterday, now out to 4s. Seems Sky have as much idea as any of us. Hope it's Bellamy though
    Seems to be changing a lot today, Rowberry was just evens

This particular market only reflects where the money is going. The bookies don't know any inside info. I'm sure we had about three different favourites before ogs signed

The Bookies ain't got a scoobey like the rest of us....they'll chuck names with prices out all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by cad monkey View Post
    Would be made up with Bellamy/Roberts, but if Leeds are going for Flores, why not Cardiff?
    flores wants to go up the managerial ladder not fall off it.

Ladder!!!!!! What did you have for Steve Evans......a reinforced cherry picker��