+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scum that tow caravans

Scum that tow caravans

Just ****ing stop it. Book a hotel. What is wrong with you people, wanting to live in a tin box? Blocking up the roads and motorways.

Blog Entries

Re: Scum that tow caravans

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    Just ****ing stop it. Book a hotel. What is wrong with you people, wanting to live in a tin box? Blocking up the roads and motorways.
    What a wanker this poster is! Firstly to presumably describe every caravaner as "scum" is so frigging immature (I am not a caravanner by the way!), then to use a picture of that mongrel English/German woman, wearing a City shirt is demeaning to the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    What a wanker this poster is! Firstly to presumably describe every caravaner as "scum" is so frigging immature (I am not a caravanner by the way!), then to use a picture of that mongrel English/German woman, wearing a City shirt is demeaning to the shirt.
    Thats not a City shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    Thats not a City shirt!
    No? In which case the choice is even more disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    Epic fail.

I live down in Pembs and can asdure uouyhe biggest problem is not caravanners, but bloody farmers towing theier filthy slurry tankers. Bloody pain in the arse 52 weeks of the year,not just a few in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I live down in Pembs and can asdure uouyhe biggest problem is not caravanners, but bloody farmers towing theier filthy slurry tankers. Bloody pain in the arse 52 weeks of the year,not just a few in the summer.
    Have you detected red stains in the slurry then?

We they all travelling up from the Gower area in a convey singing Hymns and Arias ?

Quote Originally Posted by herberthuw View Post
    We they all travelling up from the Gower area in a convey singing Hymns and Arias ?

Are they all Jewish then ??

International

The M5 south of the M4 junction is notorious for accidents involving caravans.
    Owners hitch them up once or twice a year and drive hundreds of miles. Half way they either get tired and lose concentration or they forget the van is on the back of the car. Next thing they know the caravan is overtaking them. It causes carnage.
    If you have ever had the dubious pleasure of driving from the M6 to Barrow you will come to detest all caravans in the space of an hour. The road is a 2 lane 56 mile dead end, get behind one of those things and you can see you life raining away in front of you.lol

I think when you buy a caravan you should have to pay for a licence and insurance for 1 single journey, from the place of purchase to the site you take it to, then it must not move until you buy a new licence and insurance for another stated journey. That should thin them out a bit on busy roads.

When my kids were young and we had a mortgage up round our earholes, I could not afford to take them away to hotels, so we bought a cheap caravan and enjoyed nearly every weekend away in the summer. It was far better to be away in a field and the kids could do what they liked instead of them hanging round the streets.
    There are loads of people that block up the roads every day, such as Volvo drivers, Nissan Micra drivers, old geezers, old women etc. And BTW, here's a good idea for you, if someone is going slow on a motorway, overtake them --- simples.
    And one more thing, I'm NOT scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
    When my kids were young and we had a mortgage up round our earholes, I could not afford to take them away to hotels, so we bought a cheap caravan and enjoyed nearly every weekend away in the summer. It was far better to be away in a field and the kids could do what they liked instead of them hanging round the streets.
    There are loads of people that block up the roads every day, such as Volvo drivers, Nissan Micra drivers, old geezers, old women etc. And BTW, here's a good idea for you, if someone is going slow on a motorway, overtake them --- simples.
    Stay in lane 1 then. I regularly see your kind using lanes 2 and 3 and it screws up the flow of traffic.

I ****ing hate Caravans and in my experience the majority of people towing them are self righteous neanderthals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I ****ing hate Caravans and in my experience the majority of people towing them are self righteous neanderthals.
    Having read a few of your posts recently, that avatar is f*cking spot on, well done.

So much anger boiling away there. You ought to be careful.

So much anger boiling away there. You ought to be careful.

Have you passed your driving test?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Having read a few of your posts recently, that avatar is f*cking spot on, well done.
    I had a very unpleasant experience with some mouthy prick and his morbidly obese wife one summers evening. Driving down a very steep country lane I had the misfortune to bump into these two whoppers with caravan in tow over half way down. He could easily have just reversed back as their was a small layby a few yards behind him but no he starts flashing his lights and edging closer to my car. He wanted me to reverse all the way back up the hill which had several bends and would be dangerous for me to do so.

I wasn't ****ing having it so I got out of the car and told him to move back politely. I then get served with a volley of abuse about not understand caravans and the difficulty of reversing back and then the fat bitch next to him starts calling me an ignorant piece of shit and yelling that they have family connections in the area only a phone call. It escalated and me the man who was a lot shorter than myself and older going head to head (She couldn't squeeze herself out of the car so began shouting for him to punch me). After that I went back to the car and stubbornly sat there refusing to move. After 20 minutes or so a car came down the hill behind me (thankfully it wasn't an extension of the Adams family) and they reversed back.

Further conversations about people towing caravans on the roads have made me to believe this behavior is the norm for such people.
    Last edited by Bluebird since 1948; 15-05-16 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    I had a very unpleasant experience with some mouthy prick and his morbidly obese wife one summers evening. Driving down a very steep country lane I had the misfortune to bump into these two whoppers with caravan in tow over half way down. He could easily have just reversed back as their was a small layby a few yards behind him but no he starts flashing his lights and edging closer to my car. He wanted me to reverse all the way back up the hill which had several bends and would be dangerous for me to do so.

I wasn't ****ing having it so I got out of the car and told him to move back politely. I then get served with a volley of abuse about not understand caravans and the difficulty of reversing back and then the fat bitch next to him starts calling me an ignorant piece of shit and yelling that they have family connections in the area only a phone call. It escalated and me the man who was a lot shorter than myself and older going head to head (She couldn't squeeze herself out of the car so began shouting for him to punch me). After that I went back to the car and stubbornly sat there refusing to move. After 20 minutes or so a car came down the hill behind me (thankfully it wasn't an extension of the Adams family) and they reversed back.

Further conversations about people towing caravans on the roads have made me to believe this behavior is the norm for such people.
    Hear hear oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
    Jeez, imagine being behind a 80 year old Volvo driver towing a caravan - the sweeping generalisations in this thread are hilarious .